1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black or White

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Cool3456beaty, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Cool3456beaty

Cool3456beaty Well-Known Member

i want to see which new pokemon game is better. i just want too see what you guys think is better So Black or White?

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Black=White.

3. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

pretty much the same
    both have pokemon not in each other.

4. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Pokemon Black has Black City and White has White Forest.
    White Forest has wild Pokemon while Black City has trainers.

5. joelogs

joelogs Well-Known Member

if your referring for the main legendaries, zekrom is cool for cause i eat electricity..

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this hardly constitutes a debate.

7. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Well, black is supposedly more 'futuristic' than white especially when you compare the town with the dragon gym. (Serebii kinda said something to this effect)
    Oh and the Black city and White forest are really different from each other. Like, black city has more evolved pokemon while white has the pre-evolved pokemon (eg: black you get flygon while white you get trapinch. Sooommeeething like that) And other than zekrom and reshiram, everything else is fairly similiar...

Damn, if not for Zekrom I'd have gotten black D: It seems nicer imo :D

8. Cool3456beaty

Cool3456beaty Well-Known Member

i just wanted to see cause i want to have a cool one or go-with-the-flo

9. paperboat

paperboat Well-Known Member

Awhh really?? Damnn, I should've chosen to play black instead >.< Trainers over wild pokemon any day...

10. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

White has more capturable pokemons than Black due this exact same reason.

Well, the main difference is:

Different legendary s (no you can't catch both here): Black has A Dragon/Fire type, and White a Dragon/elec . Have that in mind when choosing your starter (or you may ending up with two fire types at endgame).
    One different city: Black has Black City, and white has white forest. Both are in the exact same position in the World map.
    Some different Pokemon to capture... (list isn't all that big, and since trading trough wi-fi is a nap, this can't be called a difference).

All in all, the rest of the game should be the absolutely same.

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

White has more capturable pokemon, but since they're all BREEDABLE, I'd say it's hardly an advantage...

There's nothing special about Black City's trainers either. Steamrolled them pretty easily.

12. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

White, if you want to catch and raise pokemon more than fighting trainers.(No black city with trainers of evolved pokemon from previous gens)
    Black, if you want to train just a team of 5-6 pokemon.(No white forest with wild pokemon from previous generations)

13. Darkrai34

Darkrai34 Member

pick black

14. kiki740

kiki740 Member

WHITE!
    IT HAS WHITE FOREST THAT HAS POKEMON.
    NOT LIKE SHITTY BLACK CITY ;D

15. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Exactly. But White doesn't have Reshiram.

And until there's Reshiram AND White Forest in the same game, it's not worth it.

16. kiki740

kiki740 Member

SCREW RESHIRAM!
    ZEKROM ALL THE WAY!