1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black Ops on Youtube?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyson346, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Tyson346

Tyson346 Well-Known Member

So apparently if you post a black ops video on youtube you get banned. why is that?

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Probably because Treyarch + Activision don't want spoilers and stuff to be revealed before they officially reveal them.

Oh yeah, and because they don't want to spoil one of the biggest games of the year.

Don't forget that 98% of the people who actually post the videos probably don't have the game but they just pirated it.

3. Tyson346

oh..for me assassins creed brotherhood would be the biggest game of year..black ops is second.
    just sharing my opinions

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It's just that they don't want videos posted yet, period. Even people at Machinima who were sent early copies had their video posting abilities severely limited and were forced to remove or make completely private all Black Ops videos after a certain time period.

That, and it's a good way to catch pirates. Chances are that if you are just a random person posting your game play footage, you pirated it, are going to be reported to Microsoft, and will be at the very least severely warned on youtube.

5. Tyson346

oh okay thanks you

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

if that's the case then why do you have prototype as your avatar?

7. Tyson346

prototypes my all time favorite game
    assassins creed brotherhood is my most anticipated to me basically but its big.

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

haven't the creators already revealed single player campaign as well as multiplayer?

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Your opinion is irrelevant.

10. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

Does it matter to spoil something coming out in like 6 days?Unless it is the ending of the solo campain.

11. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Yes. It's still a business Solar, and the thought of someone not buying the game due to a spoiler, equals money they do not make off the game's revenue. They will protect their IP to no ends.

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Resnov is Mason.

It's like Fight Club!!!!111

13. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

:D you getting it too? Add me on PSN its paulthegreen

14. Tyson346

interesting...add me on psn: Tyson346