1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black Lagoon (mature audiences only)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Valkerion, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

(Black Lagoon)
    (Intense Violence, language, breief nudity in some episodes, did i mention the violence? oh and some hard to deal with plots)

Black Lagoon is a show about a group of mercenarys who take any job no matter how dangerous or stupid if the price is right. The group is called Black Lagoon (duh) led by the musclular Dutch (Dutchy as most call him) who is calm collected and very good at his job. Then there is their computer dude whos name escapes me atm, hes there support in missions and mediator in the show between the characters personalitys. Rock (short for a super long japanese name) can be mistaken as the main chacter in the show, and probly is. He was just a ordanry business man in japan on assignment over seas when Lagoon company kidnappes him, then after afew events he stays with them (watch the show to see what). Then there is the top dog herself, Revy. Violent, sexy and all around crazy awesome. Very funny character, and at the same time the most hardcore person ever in a anime, w/e bad ass you think can beat her.... probly cant haha.

The show follows there exploits around the world. They seem to get into alot of trouble where ever they go/get talked into it. Rock isnt a harded merc so alot of the time he has to addapt to people shooting at him on the fly ect making for some touching scenes. They take all kinds of missions, fighting neo nazis,crazy body gaurd maids, gangs, gurlillas, children (yes children) you name it.

The animation is great.

It reminds me of a super violent Cowboy Bebop

You can find direct downloads on Bleachexile.

Some of the episodes are pretty intense, not only in what they show, but what there about/ talk about. Be careful espcilly of Episodes 12-15, there espcilly rough, at first its all cool then just... pretty crazy.

This isnt ment for the kids ;)

2. Loneboy

Loneboy New Member

Its kinda like a Mature rated Gintama right?
    In that case i
    ll watch it i kinda getting bored from laying in the park grass field wondering what to do ? :'(

3. Xerion

Xerion Active Member

Ahh yes BL.

Black Lagoon is legendary! 8D

4. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

lol im near the end of the series. Revy's VA dose a good job with prenouncing the english words but man its robotic sounding haha

5. Commander

Commander Member

Great show watched it a little while ago.

6. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

nudity = hentai ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

7. nisbahmumtaz

nisbahmumtaz Well-Known Member

I read about Black Lagoon in an NSFW board in AnonIB.

8. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Have you tried watching Bible Black?

9. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

Is that the one that in the first ep, they randomly rape this chick in front of her boyfriend. :eek:

10. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Think so. It is related to occult, black magic and stuff like that

11. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Man anime nowadays has EVERYTHING. To bad I don't watch it.

12. red6

red6 New Member

Black Lagoon instantly made its way into my top ten.

If anyone wants Megaupload links for all the episodes, check out my anime archive at CW!
    I have Darker than Black, FLCL, Claymore, Excel Saga, Pumpkin Scissors, and others
    red6's subbed anime

Or, to get right to the Black Lagoon:
    Black Lagoon

Enjoy!
    Romulation has provided me with much entertainment, Just wanted to give a little something back!

13. nisbahmumtaz

nisbahmumtaz Well-Known Member

First post I presume? :p

14. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Now what might be the point in saying that?

15. Commander

Commander Member

Wasn't there a thread about Black Lagoon already?

Oh well anyway Black Lagoon is a awesome series I recommend it to anyone who likes lots of action really, enough said.

~ Commander