1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black Cat

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Relys, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Anyone have links to the english black cat manga and anime (prefuribley stream)!

Thanks! ;D

2. narga

narga New Member

This is link :
    <code>http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1719</code>
    have fun

3. ryjael32

ryjael32 Member

here..we have lot's of pirated but working dvds of black cat..but need more cash to buy one..

4. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

Tell you the truth, Black cat was a nice anime but pirated sux so much because there, the whole show was cut and the quality was low. I asked my mom to buy me a black cat 2 (normal language or english eventhough the lips and the sound dosent makes sense and some part was cut =( try reading then watching then make a review) cd eventhough i can watch it online, i perfer the Original because there you can see the good quality of a show. the parts arent cut out and the scene makes sense. Picking a nice TV to watch was a great option because there you can see the overall look of the film so buy a widescreen or asked a friend with wiedescreen to watch the film. The wide screen improves the quality of the film even for an anime. The coulour helps too and the audio. :) It takes me along time just to appreciate the beauty and understand the significance of the film so thats the reason why "original was the best". If you dont have one, ask a friend, get a high grades and asks your parents or get a job.
    Eventhough the Black Cat wasn't a sucess, the story is really good. It is one of the best show that i have seen because the editor makes a really good job in cutting each scene that brings out the emotion, the atmosphere and the overall looks of the film. This is one of the greatest show for me YAY. The editor plays along with the story so much that caused a chaos when i read the manga. Depsite the fact that he do it, He manage to makes an interesting piece but Saya Minatsuki's part was shorten and i dislike those part. The character development happened so quickly. Tell you the truth, I like the intro of the black cat (flashbacks was added and it work so well)

Only the part of saya was disappointing and Eve's transfiguration (on a scene he used his powers to kill a people of toulner but she dosen't use the transfiguration, it is weird because the editor change the film so much but leaving that part to be unoticed. Eve dosent change and the man died still. Also what was on one of the scene of Train and Saya's image of the girl met. It isn't important on the film

RATING/S
    Editor = Did a great job in the look but the snapshot picking should be improved and minor details should be noticed. I like the intro and flashbacks ^^.
    Writer(manga) = Nice Idea, it is like Samurai X some love story idea but failed to do so which makes Saya an importance to the film about the change of Train. It is good but flashbacks and internal conflictts wasn't the whole manga/story was made up. He should put some scene where you see the relation between Saya and Train because eventhough the story was great, he didn't include all his thoughts and idea to the manga.
    overall look was great so 8.7 / 10 ----- lol its very high rank to give

Please post your ratings and comments of black cat
    also Pirate DVD VS Original lets make a debate!!!!!!! YEAH dont be shy to post

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Eve's nano-bot pwn so hard XD

6. sonic_fan_num_1

sonic_fan_num_1 Well-Known Member

I sadly don't understand anything on that site. lol I couldn't get to watch any videos for some reason.

As for the anime, it was cool but I was disappointed it didn't go tie to tie with the manga...No Rail Gun on the anime was a MAJOR disappointment. :(

7. The_Janitor

The_Janitor Member

I loved the manga when it was first released, especially near the end during the fight with Shiki..
    But I was exceedingly dissapointed when I saw the anime..
    My favorite parts of the story were cut alltogether!!
    Oh well, I still got the manga, and the music from the Anime was pretty good too.

8. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

They really fucked the anime up in my opinion. :-\

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Eve is great ^_^ anyway i love the song sang by Saya (the girl who wear kimono and sing a song on the roof with black cat.....)

i have that song in my phone ^_^

10. hungfanb

hungfanb New Member

How come !!! this is a Vn's website , if you don't understand , ask me , i'll help.
    Vnsharing is the best site for manga+anime in Vn ( you can find any manga here )

11. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

i have a question here....did creed died?i didn't watch it to the end nor read the manga