1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black and White 3DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Dark Hacker, Jun 13, 2011.

?

Should they if not already done make Pokemon B/W for 3ds?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2011.
  1. Yes?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dark Hacker

Dark Hacker Active Member

Should they make it for 3DS?

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

OMG wrong section! Move it for ya!

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Gamefreak was experimenting with 3D effects in Black/white.

4. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I liked Black and White, but no. I do think the inevitable third version should maybe be for the 3DS, though. Along with the highly likely Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

5. Upaut

Upaut Well-Known Member

There's two pokemon "games" currently slated for the 3DS: Pokedex 3D and Super Pokemon Scramble.

If you ask me, it looks like a pair of shovelware.

6. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

No, because I don't like the 5th generation, the pokemon look horrible, although better on pokédex 3D.
    But that's my oppinion, but the reason why they shouldn't make B/W 3DS is that they would have to remake it in whole, cause 2D sprites like the hero look horrible in 3D.
    I'd like to see R/S remakes in a style like collosseum on the 3DS in full 3D

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Pokedex 3D is better than regular shovelware because it's free shovelware.

It may be like when they made Crystal exclusively for the GBC. That would be awesome if they did the same for the rumored "Grey" version. I would actually buy it then.

8. Void

Void Well-Known Member

"Should they if not already done make Pokemon B/W for 3ds? "

What the fuck am I reading? I think the answer is no.

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

As apposed to R/B/Y, G/S, R/S/E, FR/LG, D/P/P, HG/SS and B/W which were all multi-platform... What the fuck are you talking about?

10. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Gold and Silver could be played on the original Game Boy as well as the Game Boy Color; Crystal could only be played on the Game Boy Color.
    Black and White can be played on both the original DS and the 3DS, a 3DS exclusive Poke'mon title that isn't backwards compatible with the DS would be to the DS/3DS what Poke'mon Crystal was to the Game Boy and Game Boy Color. I'm guessing that that's what the fuck he's talking about, try to keep up.

11. i_illusion

i_illusion Active Member

The way I thought was that if there was a Pokemon Grey, they would make it for the 3DS.
    Ruby and Saph remake is inevitable, but they aren't making sprites into 3D. The game will be in 3D, so.. PICTURE. POP. OUT. OF. SCREEN. What part of 3D do you not understand?

I don't think its necessary for a remake of Black and White, as long we have backwards compatibility there would be no need.

I can't wait for Ruby and Saph, Hoen was my favorite region to explore by far and had the most original male main character. Wanna know why...? HE DIDN'T WEAR A FREAKIN HAT!

12. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

That white thing on his head is a hat. His hair is black.
    Incidentally, Gen 3 was my personal least favorite.

13. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

Is it a hat? That is new to me, I always thought the white "stuff" was his hair and he had a band around his head(the black thing, in Emerald green)

14. i_illusion

i_illusion Active Member

Wait what!? That was a hat o.o.....
    Agreed that's news for me, I thought he just had a headband....
    *Looks up*
    Oh I guess your right.. Huh...

The only thing I liked from the third gen was exploring the waters of the region. So much water <3, normally I hate water levels but this pirate kind of theme with team aqua works somehow. Oh and team Aqua and Team magma. Everything else I didn't really like, the pokemon weren't as bad as the 5th generation now. They have there moments.. Like Mudkip <3

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

16. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Super Pokemon Scramble is essentially the Pokemon Rumble wiiware, except on the 3DS. It's not shovelware, otherwise they wouldn't have made another version.