1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Biggest day in NBA history: 1 JUuly 2010?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by amidoneforgood, Feb 17, 2009.

1. amidoneforgood

amidoneforgood New Member

LBJ flash bosh among the top names in the coming free agent class of 2010

BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL: LBJ STAYING? OR A KNICK?

as a heat fan i am ABSOLUTELY SURE WADE IS STAYING

GO HEAT!

(Okay so I understand you love the sport but please avoid excessive use of all caps text both in your titles & post contents it's considered rude by many & is against the [rules] :) )

2. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

not really the biggest day but it'll be pretty sweet

3. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

i dont think LBJ will go. Cavs will keep him.

4. mikejeriel_dejuan

mikejeriel_dejuan New Member

Cavs will keep LBJ and will sign another big name through trade. Probbably Shaq for Cavs lack in post defense.

5. pb89baller

pb89baller Member

Cavs are going to do everything in their power to keep him, but that will mean BIG $$$ as LBJ has stated that his goal is to be a billionaire. So keeping him they might have to drop a couple of people in order to get another big name that they desperately need if they want a shot at making it to the finals. The east is getting better, Orlando is the team of the future ( they lost their all-star and still made it to the finals) Boston is dangerous when their healthy, Chicago is on the rise. So basically a one man team is not going to get them past the second round next year. Keeping LBJ is both a gift and a curse.

6. shox3

shox3 Member

Do you mean 2009? Is this the NBA draft we're talking about? I'm interested to see who picks up Patrick Mills

7. N8forlife

N8forlife New Member

On his blog: www.lebron2010.com there may even be a chance he's going to New Jersey :-\. I hope not though, he's a beast in Cleveland