1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Beyblade season 4, Metal Fight Beyblade!

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by mekusho, Jun 16, 2008.

1. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Hey what's up fellow RomUlators.
    Who still remembers Beyblade ?
    [​IMG]
    The plastic spinning tops with mythical creatures also called ''bitbeast'' in them ?
    I sure do.
    Ahh, I got a lot of memories with beyblades, how I bought my first beyblade in the Amsterdam airport Schiphol,
    how I won my first fight, how I won my first tournaments, how much fun I had !
    But back to the topic.
    The 4th beyblade serie is going to be with new little dwarfs that show how bad ass they are by winning beyblade
    tournaments and such, now that the first 3 seasons beybladers got to old, they're going to take a dive in mr. trash bin.
    But do not fear, the new characters are kick ass as well, at least I hope so.
    Playing with plastic spinning tops ?
    Sounds retarded and a waste of time.
    But nah, we're done with that, now they go metal plastic spinning tops ! So you can kill your friends with it if you lose !
    Just kidding, I guess I'm too old for playing beyblade now, but I still can buy one and annoy my girl friend with it.
    Let's hope she doesn't kill me. Haha ;)
    So, what do you guys think about it ?
    Thanks for reading by the way.
    [​IMG]

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Hehe, I used to play around with those budget toys, have about 4 somewhere :) Used to watch the series, Kai is gay :)

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

yup, i remember them, the main character use a Dragon mystic beast while his rivel own a Pheonix mystic beast.

4. marcy

marcy Guest

Ahh, Beyblade I know

Tyson with Dragoon the Dragon
    Kai with Drancer the Phoenix
    Max with Draciel the Turtle
    Ray with Driger the Tiger

PS: these four animals appear in asian mythology, too.

5. mekusho

Yeah they do.

What's your favorite one guys ?

6. marcy

marcy Guest

first Tyson, because of the dragon
    second Kai, because of the relation to fire
    third Ray, because of the tiger

7. Ah, beyblade...good times. I adored the first season. Ray was my favourite. Who else here thought the second season's animation style was terrible? I mean, the colors were nice and bright and all...but everyone looks several years younger, and the bitbeasts looked stiff. Anyways, I sat through that, but forget about the fourth, I couldn't even take the third season. Good times though, good times...

8. Hero887

Hero887 Member

Wow this thread is pretty old haha. But the anime has begun, and there have been many new beys released. If you want to find out more please join www.worldbeyblade.org it is an awesome forum, where we talk about much more than just beyblade, extremely friendly as well ^^ . If you'd like to put me in as your referrer, my name there is Hero.

9. bigsuper

bigsuper New Member

I like Beyblade. My first beyblade is dragoon

10. mekusho

As I see this topic died, I'll try my best to revive it! Update : Metal Fight Beyblade has come out! And a long time ago that is! For the people wanting to watch it, here's a link : http://www.watchanimeon.com/metal-fight-beyblade-episode-1/
    [​IMG]

11. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Beyblade is the worst cartoon ever made!
    nuff said!

12. makenic101

makenic101 Well-Known Member

i don't like Tyson his too cocky

13. Phantom15

Phantom15 Member

Cant wait till metal fight beyblade comes to the us but the real questionis when is it coming and on what channel :-\

14. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

For me, I think beyblade was just a fad a long time ago. They release the anime in hopes that kids will buy beyblades in real life. I bought some years ago and played until it got boring.

Now they release a new series maybe thinking to renew the fad or attract the kids of today(Just my opinion). Makes me wonder if there is an abridged version of beyblade maybe saying, "Please buy beyblade today." or something to that effect.

I think this will be popular to the kids.

15. makenic101

makenic101 Well-Known Member

i prefer medabots over bayblade

16. mekusho

I actually still like this series, reminds me of when I was a little kid ;-)

17. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

-_- My name is Tyson.

On Topic: The actual toy Beyblades and stuff are pathetic, the anime series ain't that bad though. The graphic novel series were awesome though, I used to have nearly all the books, until my Mum though I "didn't like them anymore" and gave them to my mate, even though I read them every time I got bored, which was quite a lot. He even told me I could have them back, but my Mum wouldn't let him give them back, what the hell is up with that?

18. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

Beyblade... Ahh... Brings back memories, the anime wasn't as good as the manga version though, i used to play beyblades too.

19. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

beyblade get bore after awhile....i cant belive it survive until season 4.......

20. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

ahh Beyblades...
    I remember at language school, it was either Yu-Gi-Oh or Beyblades,
    there were even some kids who brought those "arenas" for beyblades
    good times...

LET IT RIP!!