1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Yu-Gi-Oh games for ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by impulse513, Jan 5, 2010.

1. impulse513

impulse513 Active Member

Which game do you think is the best yu-gi-oh game for nds

2. 159159

159159 Member

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator - World Championship 2009

3. i think nightmare trabuter and 5sd but the new 1 is gonna be kuewl yu gi oh world tournament 2010 it coming out at (02/06/10)

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D\WC 2009 sucks.

5. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

I have to agree the money and cards are soooo hard to get in in it

6. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

hard to get? lol wehn u go to wi-fi conection u can dowload gods stardust its not hard just need go ther evry day end dwnload it. I thing the best is 5ds Stardust Accelerator. End 2008 is also good. I cat weit for 2010.

7. calvin_0

the money isnt hard to get, but the card is.... i mean beat 5 characters 5 times? i got better thing to do.

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I prefer 2008.
    2009 was sweet with new cards,but tag duels were terrible.....having to wait for the AI.
    Most of the time after those long "..." they end up ending their turn,which pisses me off. >.<

9. melfice666

me too

2010 is something I want to test

10. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Interesting 2010 isn't out yet.
    2009 was released at the end of 2008 I think.

11. calvin_0

i just hope they dont have crappy 3d like in 5D....

12. melfice666

13. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

When i first seen 2009 i was thinking that raiding duel will be like in your turn u have normal play field as u have in raiding duel now end when u end turn u take contorl of yours duel runner end ride. That whuld be shomting. Also we dont have zoom like in 2008 was end that sucks!

14. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

5d was the best for me because it has a story in it. I mean who wouldn't? The story, though, was just too short for me. I know it's because of filesize but how about trying a 2d environment, on their next installment, like mario&luigi to add more? I don't mind it at all. :)

15. sandman1264

sandman1264 Active Member

I Think that yu-gi-oh GX spirit caller is the best because you get to battle almost all the time. if your not battlin your doing an event. so it's pretty cool. ;D