1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Pokemon on the NDS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by klaze45, Mar 20, 2010.

1. klaze45

klaze45 New Member

the best pokemon on the NDS while Have to be the Heart Gold and Soul Silver because the story line is awesome and the graphics on those games are really good for the NDS. Pokemon diamond, pearl and Platium is the same old thing nothing changes execpt the legendaries you catch first.

2. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I like HG/SS better than platinum, pearl and diamond in the fact you can go to another region after you beat the elite 4:D If you could have gone to Hoenn in P/D/P i would have liked it more maybe:D

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Same here.
    It sucked that in Platinum you could only go to one Region.

4. Maulic

Maulic Member

I agree with above posts, i've still not understand why they haven't done that? I mean, i can understand why they didn't do it to red/blue 'cause that was the first gen afterall, but they did do it in gold/silver so why didn't they do it with Diamond/Pearl etc? As far as i'm concerend the pokemon games are truly entertaining but there is almost nothing interesting to do after you've beaten Elite Four.

I would like them to introduce so you could do something else than just becoming Pk Master, why not a breeder like Brock?

5. Kaichi

Kaichi Well-Known Member

Heart Gold/Soul Silver, obviously. I loved those games when they were on the Gameboy Color, and the remastered soundtrack is just amazing.

6. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

Pokemon explorers of sky is in my mind the best game of the mystery dungeons games

but in those basic games I have to say HG/SS are the best,and the ansver is the posts above

7. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

SoulSilver

8. deathstereo0

deathstereo0 New Member

yea i kinda agree that both HG & SS are the best Pokemon ever released recently though it brings forth back the old memories i had when i spent 100HRS playing the GSC version in GB but right now i found myself getting bored with the lame and old fashion style of the game. it just, actually, don't appeal to me anymore though there are some advance changes being made, for me, it's just the same with the pokemon versions i played back then wherein the only difference is that the the variation of pokemon you can get in each version of the game and the story of course. But I'm STILL craving for more new Pokemon, new adventure and a new improve gameplay. if the developers could only make the gameplay look more like the wii pokemon battle then i would love.. love.. dedicating a thousand of hours just playing pokemon! though i'm starting to get addicted with HG & SS that i don't even care if i sleep late.. heh! :) ;D