1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best NDS LITE flashcart

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rell, Sep 5, 2011.

1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

A while ago i sold my NDS and flashcart for 150$..nice deal. but now there a some games i want to....err..test..right... and im not exactly sure if cyclo ds is the best thing out there still. Can you guys let me know whats the best bargin for NDS flashcarts right now? thanks

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

.... check www.shoptemp.net for deals and great sites to buy flashcarts. and i would recommend either acekard 2i or supercard dstwo

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If you don't care about space, the original R4 (1:1 clone, but works like a champ) has 100% game compatibility thanks to the Wood kernel. You are limited to 2GB though, something good to remember.

Acekard2i's are getting iffy. There are more and more clones getting out and about, and it has become substantially more difficult to differentiate if the Acekard2i you got is a real or a clone. The clones are looking to be 1:1 hardware clones though, so I mean, it doesn't matter a whole lot in the long run.

CycloDS is basically just overpriced for no reason at this point. I wouldn't throw my money that way.

4. rell

rell Well-Known Member

yea thats the one i had at first, the cyclo ds. But i got it as a gift though.. i dont feel like going through the hassle with the r4. i have a birthday coming up so ill just try getting the cyclo ds as a gift again. hopefully they keep good games coming out at a steady pace so i wont have to sell it again. Thanks :D