1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best mobile phone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Girate, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Girate

Girate Guest

Webslider by far what do you think. Of course the IPHONE

???

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

iPhone.
    Only because you can jailbreak it, unlock it for other services, pirate a bunch of apps, get homebrew, etc.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I don't know much about it though..maybe Nokia?Motorola?Sony Ericsson?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I don't believe there is a "best" mobile, a new model is always around the corner...

The iphone, in most basic form, is truly basic (and in the hands of my mother-terrble :( )...

I have stuck to my 6500 slide, but only because of the mgs theme I got which actually makes it fit in with the mgs4 game surprisingly...

5. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

I dont know because i'm basically the only person at my 2000-kid highschool that dosent have one!

But playing around with a few i would have to say...

Does anyone know Jemaines camera-phone from "Flight Of the Conchords"?

Thats awesome!

6. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

samsung j700i pink :D

not the best phone i guess
    but i love it :p

7. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

My friend's Nokia often got virused. I'd say sony Ericsson.

Girate, how many topics do you plan to make?

Respect doesn't come from post count or rank, It's how you help people.

8. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Honestly - Webslider sucks.
    Sony Ericsson are generally pretty good.
    I have a K850i, great if you're OK with occasional freezes when playing music and firmware issues.
    Nokia N95 is good, but won't do much to keep you away from net viruses.

9. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree. I bought one about 2 weeks ago, thinking that it would be awesome. How wrong I was, I only bought it for the "free" MSN (and to piss a mate off), turns out it isn't free :( and I still need to pay 80 bucks just to unlock it, waste of money if you ask me.

10. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

i think it depends on what plan you have
    some of my friends have web sliders and they have free MSN
    i'd say sony ericsson

my phones crap. slow internet, low quality photos, cant even play an entire song. sometimes it gliches and won't stop vibrating and freezes up

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I've never come across a mobile phone virus, and I've had nokias for years

Also iphones are crap. a phone is for making/receiving calls and texts, not the 101 things the iphone does (poorly) at the expense of its primary purpose. My phone only has a camera because I couldnt get one without.

12. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

one of my friends has a virus on his phone
    emails and sms don't work any more. it'll freeze and go evil if you try. he got it through bluetooth cause he always leaves it on then someone hacked it and installed a virus.

13. insanecrazy07

Lol. I don't have a house phone.

14. Girate

Girate Guest

Do u just use your mobile for everything?

15. insanecrazy07

Yeah, having a house phone is just another useless bill.
    I like that the iPhone doesn't screw around and goes DIRECTLY to your voicemail message, instead of saying You have...1.....New......Messsage.......on.......DATE.....TIME.........................and then you get your message.

16. meganova

He won't listening.

I'm still using Nokia 3310.

17. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Wow, now thats pioneering... joke! I had the 3315, advance than the 3310 cause it had a editor, but still the same in all aspect. Sadly lost it in a public transport. But thats a good phone. Its small and has the call and text option and still has good games like snake and the spaceship thingy. Forgot its name though.

How many years do you own that phone?

18. meganova

Hm...11 years..I think?
    I have 2 phones,
    and I'm using the old one because of its durability and long battery-life... :)

19. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Yes, its true its very durable, dropped mine a lot of times, even threw it to a wall out of frustration with something and just cracked the case, but it was still working. It was my first phone... even had a name for it. Even tried to call it, but the person who got it was already on a ship and i just told her to threw it away. Doubt she did that.

Well, my phone now is a 6233, a Motorola V3 razor and a China phone, sadly the China phone is having problems now... i use it for TV, mp3 and webcam.

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I started with a nokia 7110e, upgraded to a 3510i, used that for about 4 years until it no longer worked properly, and now I have a nokia 6131.