1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best method to play GBA titles with R4 card

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Davey87, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davey87

Davey87 New Member

Hi everyone.

I have recently had a massive craving to play both Mother 3 and Zelda Minish Cap. Unfortunately I have no idea which slot 2 card to buy in order to play them! I was wondering if anyone who has an R4 card, or any card really, could help me in purchasing a slot 2 card.

Would really like both games to play whilst on holiday just after christmas.

Thanks!

Dave

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

A slot 2 card is a GBA card.
    One of a good one is EZflash 3 in 1
    You need to buy that to buy GBA games (won't work on dsi)

3. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I'm also looking into getting a slot 2 card, and the verdict I came to was that the EZ 3in1 is the best option. I haven't got one yet, so I can't say if they're good, but apparently they are. The only place I could find (to deliver to Britain) was http://www.dealextreme.com/ but there might be somewhere more suitable for you.

4. Jadawin

Jadawin Member

Well, I have an m3 perfect (aka m3 adapter) and I would advise you not to get one. I have a major problem while playing mother 3 (the translated one) as the game freezes in different places very often when I am engaged in a battle. So, avoid it. You can consult the "mother3" translation site for more info. Everyone says that EZ flash 3 in 1 is the best choise so I would give it a try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.