1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best lost in Blue

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Soluri, Sep 25, 2009.

?

Best lost in Blue

1. Lost in Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lost in Blue 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lost in Blue 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Hey, can someone tell me what is the best lost in blue ???
    I already played 2, and I didnt like it.....I just kept dying ;D
    So, wich one is better: Lost in blue, or lost in Blue 3?

Thanks already! :)

2. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

I played the 1st and 2nd and 3rd ,The last one (3) is not good enough, the people are sooooo different from the 1st and the second,
    the pictures of the people from 1 and 2 are similiar, but the thirs one,, nah, it's the worst :(
    The first one is a bit complicated since they have kinda block puzzle , so you must push around, the different is
    the first lost in blue you only can play the boy one , you cant choose :)

Post Merge: [time]1253902736[/time]
    For more informations you can always check at www.gamefaq.com ;)

3. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Active Member

LiB 3 is the easiest, thanks to James's awesome hunting skills, and once you get to the end game, you get the the ability to have someone getting resources at the same time as your other partner X_X. You can literally have your partners sustain the base while you do whatever. You unlock accessories FAR to late in the game though, so it's basically a case of escape, then do anything else thats interesting. The limited ability of boys/girls/James hunting and the different story lines, can make for a fun game. You also don't get the teleporting base resources like in 2 ^-^'.

LiB2 has SO LITTLE FIREWOOD. It's infuriating at times. Also the fire starting mini game is easy to mess up X_X. It also takes a lot longer then 3 to reach the end, since it's easy to beeline for the lab in 3, while in 2 you find yourself spendinga lot of time building treehouses. LiB 2 is also a LOT harder than LiB 1 or 3. The gaining of accessories is much better timed though.

LiB1 is a a LOT smaller and its very Basic. Overall LiB 1 is a good starting point as it has no major flaws, its just pretty basic compared to LiB 2 or 3

5. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I really liked 3, couldn't really get into 2...

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Active Member

I think 3 is the best, but it is very different from the others. 2 Was very good but also VERY hard.

The thing with the LiB games is that they are an aquird taste. Dont read reviews about them. Look at Monster Hunter! Most sites give that 6/10 yet there are people who are at 2000 hours. Im at 360 hours on MH Freedom Unite on the PSP at the moment, and im about 60% complete.

LiB is a lot like that, reviews hate it and most people wont like it. But they are missing out on a gem of a game.

7. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

I think two was the best. three was the worst. play one.