1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best jdorama(^_^)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zanzetzuken19, Dec 21, 2008.

1. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

i know this is a bit chessy.... but, can you tell me what is the best japanese dramas u have ever watched and why would you like to recommend it???

2. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

No I cannot...because I haven't seen any...sorry :)

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

None, Anything coming from Japanese television besides Animes & Sentai Series suck :p

4. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Hana Yori Dango season 1 and 2.<---- A tad of humour,sorrow,punchstaking moments.

Hana Kimi<---- Great Storyline...Comedy rated 9.5/10

My Boss My Hero<---- This is a MUST watch!!!

5. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

These are all great: *copypasta'd from crunchyroll*

In no particular order,

Seigi no Mikata 2008 : Summary
    15-year-old Yoko, a young girl who is constantly tormented by her self-centered and devilish older sister Makiko, who works for a government office after having graduated from a famous university. But despite her ill nature, Makiko's actions tend to somehow make things better for those around her, causing others to praise her as an "ally of justice."

Gokusen : The story of a young, idealistic teacher who enters Shirokin Gakuen with hopes of making a difference in the students' lives. However, Yamaguchi Kumiko (Nakama Yukie) is in for a rude awakening when she finds that she will be the homeroom teacher of 3-D, the hardest class to maintain in the school. The students have multi-colored hair, sloppy uniforms, and show absolutely no respect to her. The leader of the class, Sawada Shin (Matsumoto Jun) is lazy but bright and shows some interest in Yamaguchi when he notices that she is very different from other teachers. The students try to bully her to make her quit, but their attempts don't get them very far. What the class and the rest of the school does not know is that Yamaguchi Kumiko is actually the 4th generation heir to the Ooedo Group, a notorious yakuza clan. Even though her family would like her to take the title of Ojou when her grandfather dies, they have accepted the fact that Yamaguchi would rather be a teacher. Eventually, the students learn to respect their quirky teacher because of her devotion to them, and even give her a nickname: Yankumi.

Densha Otoko : (Personal Fave ;) ) : A true love story turned to bestselling novel, created from the Internet BBS, 2channel to blockbuster hit movie. Itoh Misaki plays Aoyama Saori, working as an office lady at a MNC, gets into trouble with a drunkard on a train. She's saved by Yamada Tsuyoshi, played by Itoh Atsushi. As a form of appreciation, she sends him Hermes teacups. Having no experience with the opposite sex, Tsuyoshi decides to ask for help on the Aladdin Channel BBS on how to interact with Saori.

Nodame Cantabile Live Action : (Another Great One ;D ) : Summary
    Megumi Noda, or "Nodame," is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. Although she is an extremely talented pianist who can play by ear, she can't read music. She also hates to take a bath or clean her room. For her daily meals, she usually grabs something out of her friend's lunchbox.
    Nodame soon falls in love with Momogaoka's top student, Shinichi Chiaki. Born into a musical family, he plays the piano and violin brilliantly. Although his major is piano, he has secret ambitions to become a conductor.
    Based on the big hit comic book by Tomoko Ninomiya, this is the romantic comedy of two completely different personalities.

Oh! My Girl! : Yamashita Kotaro was living a peaceful life as a publisher part-timer pretending to be a mobile phone novelist until two females suddenly appeared in his life. One is his six-year-old celebrity niece and the other is the little girl's stern manager. As he is forced to live under the same roof as the little prodigy, their differences soon manifest and disputes ensue. However, through co-habitation, Yamashita slowly comes to appreciate having a family and the warmth it brings, all the while developing a love-hate relationship with Fuji Mineko, the manager.

Daisuki : Yuzu, a 23-year-old mentally disabled woman with the mind of an 8-year-old, falls in love with Sosuke, a man with a similar disability. After Sosuke is involved in a fatal accident, Yuzu discovers she is 5 months pregnant with his child. Though Yuzu is intent on having the child, her mother, Miyoko, is immediately against it. After her family comes to terms with her pregnancy, Yuzu eventually gives birth to her daughter, Himawari. With many odds against her, Yuzu does her best to care for the daughter she so dearly loves.

All great doramas with great stories.

6. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

My Boss my hero, it's really good.

Maou is also very good, about the serial killer manipulating others to do his dirty work.

Hana yori dango is by far the best version of the adaptation i've seen that's live action.

zettai kareshi is also very good

To heart - romantic love story

1L of tears - very tear jerking

Trick - so funny

Galileo - very funny and interesting as well