1. This forum is in read-only mode.

best idea ever???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by equitypetey, Aug 29, 2007.

1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i just had the most amazing idea. i was thinking about street fighter, as we know its a classic and one of the best fighting games ever (even if its just for the warm fuzzy feeling u get from playing games from ur childhood) but no one has put it on ds or wii.
    my idea is that they need to put it on ds and wii and convert the move list in to motions that u can do with the stick on ds or controller with wii (u know like pulling off ryu's hado moves or ken's upercuts by doing a similar action to what the character does). maybe its to good of an idea that it will never happen, if only there was some way of telling the world (oh yeah i'm on the net).
    does anyone know of a way of contacting nintendo and forcing them to develop game ideas. eg a game developer that we blackmail lol or if thats to extreem just a way of getting hold of them without them throwing an idea in the bin befor they listen to it.
    tell me what u think this idea also might be a good idea for other series of fighting games that are loved.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you might be able to suggest it, but theres no guarantees they'll listen, and theres no way of 'forcing' them to do anything.

3. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

hmm......no.

Blackmailing is against the law and i do believe you can get street fighter games for the GBA.

Street Fighter Alpha Upper 3

Street Fighter 2 Revival

I'm not going to provide links since you should really search yourself.

4. dice

dice Active Member

I believe this is being done for the wii mortal kombat.

5. equitypetey

sounds cool that they doing MC for wii. i know they got it on gba did u not get what i was saying, and i know blackmailing is ilegal i was joking and about the forcing them to. jesus christ do u guys live under a rock or something (no offence ment so don't start posting argumentative comments back) :p no one seems to understand a joke or sarcasm or when someones not being serious. i've come to realize alot of peeps are uptight on this forum come on be happy go have a wank or something make ur self smile ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D

6. Loonylion

it is nothing to do with being uptight, it is a lack of information. When you are talking face to face with someone, there is also their expression and body language contributing to what you are receiving, and that is a lot of extra information to help you determine if they are being sarcastic or whatever. On a forum, this extra information is absent, thus it is harder to tell in what tone or context something is being said. Smilies, where used, make up for this in part.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Though an excess of smilies annoys.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

A lot of us are uptight? I find that rather hard to believe myself, but to each his own...

I smile all the time too. It makes the opposite sex want me ;)

9. Loonylion

ah but it wouldnt, since I use Firefox :p Windows 2k3 IE is so secure it doesnt work :D

10. equitypetey

lol i think someone needs to learn to read
    if only there was some way of telling the world (oh yeah i'm on the net).<------- GOOFING OFF
    eg a game developer that we blackmail lol <--------- THERES A LOL
    now maybe i'm expecting to much maybe i should take in to acount that geeks lack social skills (said in light heartedness so don't get pissy) but if every time i post something i have to eplain myself thats abit stupid.
    the point was for peeps to go "cool man great idea" or "wow that would be so cool if they did that with DOA" or anything along those lines not take everything seriousley. maybe i sould give up talkin on this forum as i haven't found anyone like minded. see i'm a geek at heart and i like my comp and retro gaming and stuff. how do i wright anything without some muppet take it the wrong way. like for instance i can garenty that someones gonna reply to this all grumpy like, and take this completely the wrong way. now can we stop talkin crap and just flippin reply to the actual original post please i don't want to argue. i hate arguments on forums its stupid and pointless.

11. Seph

Arguments is stupid and pointless indeed, discussion is awesome, goofing around is only fun for so long.

I believe the problem lies in the section, this is a section for discussion so people read the threads expecting some serious discussion to satisfy their intellectual nerdy needs. Had you posted it in the jokes and games section it might have been received with a different attitude and people would perhaps have seen it as meant for fun and not serious discussion.

General Chat might even have worked, though I'd probably have moved it here anyway. :p

No it makes them go "why is that creep smiling at me?"

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

[me=Asmadi]whistles innocently.[/me]

What? There's nothing to see here.

Anyways, to the current matter at hand.

I personally think an argument or two is fine, as long as it doesn't get to the point of mindless flaming(e.g. yu suckzorz). Discussion always has and always will be nice, and goofing around is just plain awesome.

That's just my $0.02.

13. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

I smile all the time. :D

Plus I think it's a neato idea, what this post was originally about. It would be cool if they would create like feet sensors to go along with the hand movements. And seriously how many people do you think would end up in the hospital for broken body parts because they got way into the game? Funniest Home Videos would be full up yo. :)

"Hey Ma, Look at me trying to do this one move!"

"OH MY GOD I fell through the floor!"

"I don't think my leg should be able to touch the back of my head"

......Priceless. *giggles*

14. equitypetey

they are bringing out feet sensors for the wii they showed it in e3 2007. it can sense body weight movments so it can even predict where you arms and head will be. its gonna be for mini games mostly wii fit.
    http://e3nin.nintendo.com/wii_fit.html but straps on you feet would be better.

and u know if u got to pull off the moves of a fighting game u would get in to it and it would be friking awsome. injurys would be commen place but "no pain, no gain"

15. Loonylion

Mine can...

16. Seph

Yeah my knee can touch the back of your head too.

17. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

I can touch my knee to my forehead (and not bending down to do it) and get into all sorts of bendable positions. But that was said as a joke. :)

18. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

You guys are 90 times more flexible than me.