1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Harvest Moon game for the DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Rasral, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Rasral

Rasral New Member

Well as you know, theres TONS of Harvest Moon games out for the DS, they have all gotten mediocre reviews too. Im a huggee fan of "Friends of Mineral Town" for the GBA and was wondering what the best DS Harvest Moon was.

Oh and don't say "Rune Factory". I know Rune Factory, i love it but it just isnt a Harvest Moon game. Its a great, unique RPG but it aint Harvest Moon :p

2. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

it depends on how you like the bonus feature,,
    harvest moon ds and harvest moon ds cute are the basic harvest moon with the difference of starter, ds for male and ds cute for female characters.

grand bazaar is just like the name though, you could sell your produce to bazaar, the more you sell the highr the bazaar's rank, your achievemnt though is to have a grand bazaar. the better the bazzar the better things you could get, such as rare seed or whatever. you can craft thing s too btw, which is new i think in harvest moon

island of happiness, strangely just like it names too,,, haha, your goal by the way to make this island merrier. The better you do, the more the island will grow, and the more others will start to move onto the island.

Sunshine Islands, you have to raise the sunken islands by finding the magical Sun Stones. Raise the islands to meet new characters, harvest new crops, and befriend animals such as ducks, monkeys, and badgers (it's new in harvest moon i think, these animals). You can also rejoin all of the beloved characters from Island of Happiness, and get to meet a number of new friends as well. Also it has q quest that has something to do with restoring the island (now this is becoming more like rune factory i think,,)

oh and for the three above (except for ds and ds cute) you can pick your character gender.