1. This forum is in read-only mode.

best flashcart?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by umarmalik25, Aug 10, 2009.

1. umarmalik25

umarmalik25 Member

alright, i know that this has probably been asked a million times, but which do y'all think is the best flashcart? In other words, let's say ,hypothetically, that someone were to go and buy a flashcart. which one should he or she buy?

2. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Cyclo ds

Now somebody lock this...

3. rchuncleskeleton

rchuncleskeleton Well-Known Member

I own an M3Real and I love it, if you buy the perfect bundle you have seemless GBA operation with the GBA expansion(on other carts you need to buy an EZ 3in1 or similar and you have to use a program called GBAExploader to load gba games). Plus you can use the GBA expansion as the browser ram pack(as long as you patch the rom with the file from handheldsources). Not only that but you have the choice of 3 different firmwares(operating systems) and they have a great team behind them with frequent updates. The CycloDS is good too but for the price you pay for the Cyclo alone you can get the M3 Perfect Bundle and a 4GB(or even 8GB if you know where to shop)Micro SD Card to go with it. I haven't run into any games that won't play perfectly fine on the M3Real so I see no reason to spend the extra money on a CycloDS.

Also note that The M3Real and The CycloDS do not work on the DSi, if you're looking for a DSi Cart you would be best served with an M3i Zero seeing as it's basically an M3Real for the DSi and the fact that There is no Cyclo for the DSi at the moment(there is also no word on wether or not they will release a DSi card)

4. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

I agree , the m3 real is the best choice. it has both a low price and compatibility.
    for $50 I ogt the perfect bundle + an 8 gig microsd card.

5. Zman126

Zman126 Active Member

I say a cyclo ds Evolution.

I own one, and it is easy to use. It has cool options, too. It even has a battery saver!

6. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

I have a r4 i got it for only 20 $ and it haven't gave me any problems

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

About time, I was starting to think I was the only one who would recommend the M3 Real. I seen tons of issues list here over different flashcarts having to patch this and change that, and I am sitting here with my M3 Real and not having one problem with any games. I won't say its the best, because its the only flashcart I have owned, but I will say its a damn good one.