1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best flashcard?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Belial596, May 23, 2010.

1. Belial596

Belial596 Active Member

i am a r4i sdhc for a year i think but what i found is that my card i a piece of sh*t, so what's the best flashcard? ;)

Edit: i want the flashcard to have wifi, download play, multicard play and i have a dsi

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

For the DS Lite/DS Phat, the best (but most expensive) card is the CycloDS Evolution, because of it's good compatibility and cool features (slow-motion, real time saving etc).
    If you want it to work on the DSi, or just want one that's cheaper, but still has some cool features, the Acekard2i is good (works on all types of DS).
    If you want a really cheap card with good compatibility, but no cool features (no save states or slow-motion etc, and you can't use SDHC cards) you could get an original R4 (only for the DS Lite/Phat), but only if you use the new Wood R4 firmware and if you make sure it's definitely an original.

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Everything Fredbox said and the SupercardDSTWO

4. Fredbox

I'm gonna wait for a while before recommending that to anyone. Right now it looks a bit dodgy, at least for something so expensive. I'll wait until the firmware actually has all the features it's supposed to have.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I won't, it's a very good flashcard with some awesome features, so I'm buying it as soon as I can.

6. Fredbox

You know, it hasn't got a SNES emulator or video player yet, right?

7. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Really?
    Then perhaps wait a while for all the features come out first if you plan on buying one.