1. This forum is in read-only mode.

best flash cart for nintendo dsi??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tayay12, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tayay12

tayay12 New Member

I currently have r4i revolution gold withe a 4gb sandisk micro sd card

games such as fire emblem and final fantasy 4 keep freezing randomly for no reason, however, i never experienced this on my phat ds.

I have figured out that tapping the back of your dsi causes some newer games to freeze, i've tried this with pokemon hg/ss and fire emblem. However, if i tap the back of my phat ds IT DOESN'T FREEZE!

I just recently got a dsi and desperately want to play these games without random freezes. I know that hg/ss has the black screen/freeze thing. Sometimes my hg/ss just freezes midgame while a move is being used or your character is running, everything just stops. Its weird and it only happens on my dsi.

Fire emblem never froze EVER until i got my dsi. Final fantasy 4 never froze EVER till i got my dsi.

Is there a flash cart out there that can negate these random freezes. I don't mind the black screen freeze on hg/ss, thats to be expected. But these random freezes are getting out of control.

So which is the best flash cart out there that can best support the nintendo dsi?? ???

sorry if the message is a little bit messed up....

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Acekard2i

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i vouch for the acekard 2i also!! best one that i have EVER had!!! fairly cheap too for the quality!!

4. jonhind

jonhind Member

i have just paid abou $13 for one of deal extream is this likely to be an original care being that cheap,, the packaging and the card looks identical to the ones on the uk sites?

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Yep,I just got 2 of them last week from Hong Kong

6. jonhind

jonhind Member

cool,,so no problems with them from that site?

7. khizzm0

khizzm0 Member

yah Acekard2i is good absolutely recommended...

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

nope! i bought one for myself and my brothers and they both work GREAT with AKAIO!!

9. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Also browse through their site as if you order stuff now,Itll save you waiting 2 weeks if you fancy anything in the future.

10. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Yeah, they take forever to ship, luckily mine arrived in 13 days. Almost two weeks.

With AKAIO you just need to update your loaders to support the games.
    If they don't work, use a patch.

11. jonhind

jonhind Member

ok,,my dsi is on v1.4e do i use akaio from the start or do i have to set the card up on my dsl first with the acekard sotware im confused lol pls help,,, and the loaders lol what the hell are them?

12. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

john, start ur own topic...

...the rules said so..........

On topic!: AK2i of course though i only have DSTTi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.