1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best FIFA soccer for DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by houstontx224, Oct 17, 2010.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

Thinking of finally playing one of these soccer games for the DS. Which one is worht the time to play? Thanks in advance for any and all help. Guess I should add..any suggestions for ANY DS sports games..(Madden, FIFA, don't know of any b-ball games except Maio 3 on 3...lol)

HoustonTX224...and you KNOW this maaaaaaan!!! (in my BEST Chris Tucker voice)

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

FIFA 11 is the best DS footy game out. There's Madden 09 if im not mistaken. Check that out too. Uuuhhm. There's backyard basketball featuring little kid lebron and yao ming. hahaha.

3. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

well if your looking for a soccer game though its not real life Try:

Inazuma Eleven
    or sequel
    Inazuma Eleven 2 : Kyoui no Shinryokusha(Menace of the Aliens)(2 Versions Fire & Blizzard)
    or its Next Sequel
    Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no chousen!(challenge to the world)(2 Version as well Spark and Bomber and an upcoming version The Ogre) as you have noticed its japanese but either way its still nice

4. dancubs

Inazuma Eleven on the DS, if I'm not mistaken, is an RPG? I've watched a few gameplay videos, and the pace doesn't seem to match a real footy game. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :p

5. kingvxx

kingvxx Well-Known Member

I don't want to be a buzzkill but for me,ds and soccer don't really go along.

It's just my opinion

6. dancubs

You're not helping, not one bit. Way to go off topic.

OT: River City Soccer Hooligans is worth a try. It looks like a retro arcade footy title. Check that out too. :)

7. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I'd stay stick with the FIFAs
    also, Mario 3 on 3 is shit.
    Also, that mario soccer game on the wii is shit too.

8. dancubs

Mario 3 on 3 is pretty fun. I still get a laugh out of yoshi dunking over mario.

9. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

No Mario Strykers is Awesome Actually

10. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Its too quick. Just when you start enjoying it, it ends.