1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best (Emulator?) For DS Lite?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Soli23, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Soli23

Soli23 New Member

Ahh thank you, does this post still hold truth? Since it is like 2 years old. Just found it on google

2. Soli23

Soli23 New Member

I forget what they are called... Pretty sure emulator is the wrong word. :p

I used to have one for my ds and it was like a regular ds game, only it took in a micro sd card for memory. You loaded your roms into in from your computer and then chose which one you wanted to play when you started up your ds.

It's been several years (like 4 or more) since I use it, so I was wondering what options there are now. Since the one I used probably isn't the best anymore.

I am looking for one that provides the widest range of support for the newer games as well.

This is for the DS Lite, not the 3ds or dsi or any other version of ds. (If that is important)

3. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time understanding the question...
    You want a flashcart or an emulator for a flashcart?

4. Soli23

Soli23 New Member

Ahh flashcart, thank you! That was the word I couldn't remember. I knew emulator was the wrong one.

Yes, that is what I want. :). I had one before it was called a 5r I think... or something like that. I'm not sure, it's been years since I used one.

Oh, and I should probably add that I don't want to spend more than 50 dollars on it.

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Acekard2i
    Supercard DSTwo

I don't even think the DSTWO is over 20 bucks

6. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

Go with Supercard DSTwo.
    Updated very frequently and you can do pretty much anything with it.