1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best DS emulator

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Ahuvya, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

For about 2 years I've used no$GBA for all my game testing needs, but it's getting obsolete, and I've heard it's been discontinued. Does anyone know what the current best DS emulator is? or is no$GBA still as best as it gets? I've heard DeSmuME is good, but not sure.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

No$GBA v2.6a is as good as it gets.

3. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

realy? dang lol, you know were I can get a free copy of it? tryed doin the donate thing, but it's suspended lol, darn thing.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can find 2.6a and No$Zoomer in the Common Issues sticky topic.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=1462.0

5. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

K, thank you, does No$Zoomer fix the sound issues as well? or is there somthing else I can use for that?

6. TirithRR

It helps. It has noise suppression, etc.

But it really seems to vary depending on your hardware. Some people don't have any issues, others have tons of static even with noise suppression on.

7. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

K, ya, statics my big problem, sometimes it's so bad it drowns out the other sounds, anyway, one last question lol, for the Zoomer, do I add the NO$Zoomer2.3.0.2 folder to the folder were the no$GBA.exe file is, or do I add the files IN that folder to the exe folder? or does it not matter?

8. TirithRR

It's easiest if you take all the files with no$zoomer and put them in the No$GBA.exe folder. That way when you run No$Zoomer it automatically finds No$GBA.exe

I believe you can keep them seperate if you want, but No$Zoomer will ask you where no$gba is.

9. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

^_^ k, thanks again, The noice serprestion realy helps lol. Thanks for all the information, I've tried alota diffrent sites and this is the first to give me straight info.
    Post Merge: [time]1267847569[/time]
    Hummm, there seems to be a little graphic problems with no@Zoomer when run with the Reverse of Arcadria ROM mostly seen in the Duals, would this be because it is it so new a ROM? or is there some setting that is there to fix it, I'm using the default settings.

10. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

some few times (really few times) the no$zoomer may be the problem. Try the game without it

11. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

Yep, just using the normal no$GBA fixed it, it does the same thing with the Ragnarok game aswell, I am guessing that just mean it's because they are new games? anyway to fix it? or just wait for a update?

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

It may or may not be updated.

13. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

So basicly nothing can realy be done about it? oh well.

14. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

Just be patient...
    Don't search for any update.
    There are lots of people calming that they got the real update...
    It's a lie...
    All what they got is a virus and a messed up emulator...

I'm pretty sure that when the time comes, here will be an advice from the new update. So, be patient :)

15. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Just use no$gba with no$zoomer, and you'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.