1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best courier

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damanali, Jul 7, 2009.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

What do you recommend in sending a package to the US, from outside the US?
    or even within the US? like fedex, dhl,ups, world courier, other courier you know..

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

anyone but ups. They don't have a clue how to take care of packages. fedex are very good, but they arent cheap.

3. damanali

well, i need a good and cheap one. but if it take care of the package good, then i dont mind the price. i think they offer economy and priority right? have you tried the economy, if so, how was the pricing and handling? and how long does it take to arrive in the destination?

4. Loonylion

I've never sent parcels via any courier; I just know from experience of online deliveries in the US that the fedex shipments arrive in the condition they left the sender in, and the ups shipments look like they've been kicked around the warehouse and dropped from a height a couple of times for good measure.

5. damanali

ok, cause my uncle left his laptop adapter here in our country, and he wants it back. also, is it possible to send food thru fedex? we have pickled mangoes that they so love back there and some watermelon seeds that is like a snack and not for planting. can i send it thru using fedex? i know you are not an employee from fedex, so your not required to answer it. but thanks for the feedback.

6. Loonylion

I doubt couriers will carry food, its also a question of whether US customs will allow that food though, they're very strict when it comes to food entering the country; very few foods are allowed.

7. damanali

yeah, my best bet is to ask the courier, right? Well, again in the million time, thanks loony.