1. This forum is in read-only mode.

best cart out there

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by battery, Mar 19, 2011.

1. battery

battery Member

Hi,

I'm bored with the infamous www.r4sdhc.com card, since the owner is ignoring us and forcing everybody to buy his new "revolution" cards which seems doesn't play most recent games anyway.

I can't play most recent games with this, like Pokemon white.

So I would like to know your opinions which you think is the best card with better support out there that will allow me to play most recent games without many headaches. The price isn't important, I prefer pay more for something that have quality.

I don't want buy some card that will be disconnected in some months/years and I will be forced to buy another more recently, just because the owner want to make more profit.

2. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

For me, the Acekard 2i works best, and it fixes Pokemon White and Black. It has way better support and it has an auto bypass anti-piracy selection. It has great wi-fi connections, too. There are a lot of great things about it that surpass the R4's 'abilities' (trust me, I had a shitty R4 before and I hated it after a couple of days) but it would be too long to handle in one sitting. Trust me, it's way better.

Go to this website to learn more about it: http://www.acekard.com/

3. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

If price isn't an issue, the best is SDSTWO, the second one is Acekard 2i.

4. battery

battery Member

You mean dstwo right? (http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/)

Looks awesome dude, it can play gba games. Thing that I couln't with the easy flash 3-in-1.

btw do you know where I can get an original at the best price?

What happened to dsone btw? Did they disconnected the support to it? Do you think it will happen with dstwo also?
    Post Merge: [time]1300536038[/time]
    Just bought one from here:
    https://www.realhotstuff.hk/Supercard-DSTWO_p_25.html

Let see if I can now play pokemon white and some gba games. :)

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

RealHotStuff is a great site! And you can play Pokémon White + Gba games! I also have one and I'm playing them both!

6. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

Supercard DSTWO does look good. Damn it makes me feel jealous (I only have an Acekard 2i). You can buy that instead. If you can't, just buy an Acekard 2i.

7. Sheng

Sheng Member

Is it true the Acekard 2i doesn't come with a microSD reader? If so, would something like this do the trick?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MicroSD-Card-Reader-USB-2-0-Micro-SD-Memory-Dongle-/270642883700?pt=UK_Photography_MemoryCardReaders_RL&hash=item3f0392ac74

8. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

The iEDGE is a good card but I think the super card DS2 is probably the best.
    I wouldn't buy an acekard I think there over rated and I do beleave that the official company doesn't update there firmware anymore so you would have to rely on the unofficial updates which who knows how long there going to be made for and how frequent they will be updating them,the only good thing about the acekard is that it's got past the dsi updates just like the iEDGE and the super card so I would say to buy a super card DS2 even tho I'm using a iEDGE at the moment.

9. battery

battery Member

I don't care about the nintendo updates bypass, I have got a dslite.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I would get the Acekard 2i if you want NDS games only, but for emulation and other things, get the SuperCard DSTwo.

I personally think the Acekard 2i has better compatibility than the SCDSTwo. I've had better luck with that than the other.

11. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

DStwo is the one i got for my DSi i got that after i traded my DS Lite and R4. its been the best flash card and the plus is it works on the 3DS

12. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Most people would tell you AceKard 2(i), CycloDS or SuperCard DSTwo or something. Or DSTT/TTDS

13. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

i say scds2 as it does gba gbc gb snes nes mame and movies without converting into dpg format and the ingame menu thing is really cool and it has like a built in cheat engine so you can scan for and edit processes while playing the game
    but i really liked the ttdsi for pure game support with fast game emulation and cheat support
    and it doesnt matter about how its not getting updated because the ysmenu is constantly getting updated and woodr4 for ttds is now out

14. kieran-123

Don't get a ttds/ttdsi trust me I've had one and there not worth there money.
    I think the ttds get it's name from the original ttds but the ttdsi sucks and compared to others out there they both suck.

15. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

The ttds and dstt are the same. They are good carts with the correct firmware.

16. kieran-123

the ttdsi is a lot slower than the ttds,anyway there not worth it you might as well get a better card that still has official firmware updates.

17. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

you dont realize that the ttdsi dstti ttds and dstt ARE ALL THE SAME CARD except the one's with the i are update able so they can run on a dsi and soon 3ds i own 2 ttdsi's and one ttds in my opinion the ttdsi's are faster than the ttds's and whats the point of an official firmware update when the unofficial ones are generally better

18. battery

battery Member

My card arrived yesterday I was been playing some gba and ds games and I didn't even need a single patch they run just fine like a original cart.

The same for the pokemon white which I have been trying to run for a month. Seems to be a awesome card. (dstwo)