1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Cart for a DS Lite

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by dacrazydude, Mar 28, 2011.

1. dacrazydude

dacrazydude New Member

Sorry, I know there are other posts similar to this but it's hard to differentiate between what is needed for a DSi and a DS Lite. If I ONLY have a DS Lite, what is the best cart I should be looking for? I've been looking at the Acekard 2i but is there a better choice since I don't have a DSi? If it matters, I'm trying to play Pokemon white/black but the DS is really not my scene so I'm not even sure it's 100% playable yet.

These are basically my choices : R4DS, R4 III, RD-SDHC,DSTT, R4i SDHC,R4i Gold, R4i Ultra, Acekard 2i, M3i Zero and SuperDSTWO.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i works on the DS Lite. And it is one of the best for the price.

3. dacrazydude

dacrazydude New Member

Cool, thanks. I decided I'm most likely going to get that one. Do you know of any place that I can get it for cheap but with decently fast shipping? Also do you know if the SuperDSTWO can run GBA games on the DS Lite and whether any other cart can do the same? Sorry to bother you with so many questions but you seem pretty knowledgeable.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

check www.shoptemp.net for reliable websites to buy flashcarts. and i would recommend getting an acekard 2i and to play gba games, get a slot 2 device (since you have a dsl) called ez flash 3 in 1. it is much cheaper this way than buying a supercard dstwo and gba runs alot better too

5. dacrazydude

dacrazydude New Member

Cool, I'll check that website out. Isn't a DSTWO cheaper then an acekard and ez flash 3 in 1? I'll get the 3 in 1 if it's has better performance though.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i have checked and getting acekard and ezflash should be cheaper than getting supercard. and it is better since it is not emulating gba games but it actually plays them normally, unlike the supercard