1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Being banned from places?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

How do you get unbanned from places where everyone hates you and bans you just because they think you lied about your gender?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you dont.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You don't.

4. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Erhm, you cant.
    Thats why its called *BANNED*

The only way is using another PC, but your banned for an reason so i wont do that!

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I was told I was banned because I'm lying about being female.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

send the admin an email maybe?

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

So why do you still pretend

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I did, but got no response.
    Post Merge: [time]1290899301[/time]
    Because I'm not pretending anything.

9. TirithRR

Move on with your life. Websites are private groups, and there is no way for you to force them to let you have access to their site/services.

10. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

But I didn't do anything. They're also claiming I posted hentai, but it had no nudity and you couldn't fap to it, so it wasn't hentai.

I just want to be unbanned because the ban is unfair and there was no reason for it.

11. TirithRR

Fair/Unfair doesn't matter. They can ban who ever they want for what ever reason they want, and there is nothing you can do about it if the Admin won't respond to you. Tough luck, move on, get over it, etc.

12. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

=_= This is so unfair. I got there, said one little thing, then suddenly my warn shot up past 50% and everyone started hating me.

13. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

And you still wanna be on that site. I was already long gone from there if i where you!
    It doesnt matter what you think anyways because it wont get you unbanned you know, So stop whining.
    (sorry if it sound harsh)

14. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

It should. I mean, I already lost that CAG contest, what else should ruin my christmas? I mean, in addition to not even having a christmas, I'm going to be lonely and bored the entire time. ;_;

15. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Lets get down to the nitty-gritty here

What site
    What little thing did you say
    Can everybody be wrong

16. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

GBATemp.net
    I complained about AP.
    No clue.

And no, I can't appeal my ban. There's no place for that AND everyone already hates me enough to not listen to me.

17. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

No big loss
    Surely AP makes everyone mad
    Doubtful

18. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

When they make you be able to rejoin[if they do]you should something bad that would make you get banned again lol.

19. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Well, there was this game... I had waited a week for an AP fix (at the time, I was using YSmenu, so I had to wait a week and a half for a lot of AP fixes). So, every day after waiting a week I'd ask for a fix.
    Post Merge: [time]1290901303[/time]
    Well, I haven't been IP banned, so I could very well make a new account, but... That wouldn't be wise, as even having more than one account is a bannable offense on GBATemp.

20. TirithRR

When you first started posting here, I read a few of your topics and posts on GBATemp. I can honestly say that your ban was deserved. Complaining about AP, check. Personally I'm fairly lenient when it comes to offenses. It takes a lot to get under my skin enough to the point where I'd suggest a ban. But I can very easily see how your posting style could get you banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.