1. This forum is in read-only mode.

beats solo hd how to know fake ones?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tunechi07, Aug 13, 2012.

1. tunechi07

tunechi07 New Member

hey guys just got the beats solo hd and i'm just wonderin how to know they are fake? and watched some videos and its only one wire and i my beats solo have wires on both sides is that a fake ones? my brother bought it on the UAE

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Where did you buy it?

Also

[​IMG]

3. tunechi07

tunechi07 New Member

my brother bought it in abu dhabi ? .. and i heard that its restricted to sell fakes there .., ?

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Did you pay the full price for it?

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure all Beats have only one detachable wire on the left to connect to your device. Yours is most likely a fake then.

6. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Abu Dhabi? Really? (No racism intended) But you're goin to trust Arabs to sell you something like that?

Anyways, on a more serious note, Beats do indeed have only one detachable wire as stated by Stanley. Sometimes, you could tell through the box whether it is real or not. Fake boxes tend to be less vivid in color, and the quality doesn't generally feel to be worthy of something of Beats' caliber. Also, more often then not, the "b" to the side of the fakes will be stickers, while real Beats have them carved into the headphone

7. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

"i'm not racist but..."
    c'mon man, if you're going to be racist could you try and be a little less cliche

hahaha

8. tunechi07

tunechi07 New Member

haha its okay , watched some videos last night about the fake ones and i have the fake ones :)) and my brother paid for the original price haha thanks guys :D

9. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

TBH, the fake ones aren't really all that bad anyways. I went through 2 fakes before finally getting my hands on some real ones... not that big of a difference, honestly