1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Battle of Giants: Dragons Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rogue_Ninja, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Rogue_Ninja

Rogue_Ninja Active Member

Once it gets through the opening story the bottom screen gets all fuzzy and wavy.

Im running the unofficial TT menu V1.17a07 on a dstt card. If that matters

2. daniel17

daniel17 Member

same here, also got unofficial TT menu V1.17a07 on dstt card. am thinking it maybe a bad rom dump (hopefully!)

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

So far both people to have reported problems are using a DSTT, so no, it's unlikely to be a bad dump, just a bad flash cart.

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

same problem for me using AceKard 2i and AKAIO.1.5 firmware

5. Jason5877

Jason5877 Well-Known Member

it keeps getting stuck at same place on R4, Supercard ds one and M3 Ds real i have tried it on all 3

6. Rogue_Ninja

Yeah i was just seeing if other people are having the same problem. Wouldnt be the first time it was the cart.

7. same to me it goes all fuzzy and wavy btw im using an R4 1.18kernel

8. Jason5877

Jason5877 Well-Known Member

it works on no zoomer but not too good

9. kefirek94

kefirek94 New Member

Same problem on Ysmenu with software 1.17

10. daniel17

daniel17 Member

bad dump then?

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No, buy a proper flash cart.

12. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

I have a new card and it`s not working

13. Rogue_Ninja

Seems the same error on the cyclo ds. (from another forum) (im not blaming the dump just trying to figure out the problem. maybe an anti piracy issue.

14. daniel17

daniel17 Member

lol - you got it working on yours then eh? if so which one is it? il get me one of those or il just wait and buy the game ;-)

15. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Buy the game. If you want it that bad why not? It has reported to work on some flashcarts.

16. daniel17

daniel17 Member

which ones? have tried my old skool supercard rumble too, also gets to the same point and goes all fuzzy.
    so thats dstt/dstti, AceKard 2i, R4, Supercard ds one and M3 Ds real all reported on this thread to have the same problem, has anyone got this working?

17. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Dunno. Don't ask me. Ask the people who has the rom works on their flashcarts.

By the way, a patch is about to be made for the non-working flashcarts. The anti-piracy protection is pretty new for some flashcarts, or so it seems. Just wait a bit and it'll eventually work for yours. :)

18. Tianis

Tianis New Member

Cyclo DS with 1.56B3 AND 1.55 doesnt work,e xact same symptom. Im starting to think its an anti-piracy issue that hasnt been resolved, after all this game was JUST released

19. Karrdeh

Karrdeh New Member

Doesnt work for my R4 :3 same error, was about to post when I saw this topic

20. ahmed786

ahmed786 New Member

same problem on my ez flash.