1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Batman the brave and the bold

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by tajika, Apr 14, 2013.

1. tajika

tajika New Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum.
    I have a clone R4 "Upgrade Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) and my current kernel is 1.24 (which I guess should be one of the upgrades of the old 1.18 I found on r4ds.me ), a lot of games work fine but there are a few I can't really get to work on my R4, one of those being Batman: The Brave and The Bold. When I start it on my R4, it creates the sav file and when the loading is over it just freezes on a white screen. I red on the web that you can fix that by changing the name to "batman brave and bold", which I did but didn't bring any positive results. I also put on my R4 the file to make Wood work on R4 clones and downloaded the 1.57 version, but still after running wood and selecting the game it just freezes on the white screen..the same goes for Pokemon White and Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded.
    And Kirby Mass Attack doesn't work neither, although I patched it.
    Is it just a flashcart problem I can't resolve whitout buying a new one or is something wrong?
    Thank you for your attention and sorry for any eventual English error, since it is not my native language.

EDIT: i put the wood r4 v1.42 for clones, and now after the white screen it gives me a black one, and it stucks there.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I suggest trying RGF's firmware. http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0
    This firmware does support your card, and it has great compatibility with ROMs etc.

Just follow the instructions on the topic and you'll do fine.
    I also suggest updating the DAT files with Jhon 591's, which can be found on the last page.

3. tajika

tajika New Member

Everything works! (I installed it as dual boot)
    Thank you very much, your help has been beyond price, I was almost giving up. :D