1. This forum is in read-only mode.

batman arham or prototype

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by chaunceez, Sep 9, 2009.

1. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

;D ;D ;Dhey guys im here and i just want to know what game should i get vote guys ok :-X :-X :-X
    ;) ;) ;)coz im getting a new game! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
    :'( :'( :'(if you think i should chip it just vote on that one!!!! :-* :-* :-*im not gonna put up a poll just vote ok guys! or womanz

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.

Batman definately. I haven't played it but Prototype is few for a couple of minutes but eventually it gets repetitive, like really bad, near the middle of the game it gets SUPER boring.

3. Fragata

Fragata Well-Known Member

Prototype, it has the whole rpg style that i like, and as for ^^^it only gets boring if you skip the cutscenes so you dont know wtf is going on

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Ha, no. It got repetitive, as in gameplay. It got extremely boring as most of the new combos and stuff you'll never use anyways. That and the side missions are total garbage because they're the same thing (destroy the base/hive!, RACE), then the story missions I find myself doing a lot of the same thing.

That and the graphics in Prototype aren't that spectacular, the voice acting isn't good, the story gets boring near the end and it drags on.

From what I heard from Batman, it's a lot more tuned then Prototype. If you want to compare reviews with sites, well Batman has the edge. Batman also has the edge over the voice acting, story and graphics department. I wouldn't know too much about the gameplay as I haven't played it yet but I guarantee it's better than Prototype.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Yes we can see your new-here's a tip-hate to do it but I need to inform you this ain't gamespot-some of us have really bad net and your smilies are putting strain on my net.

That and it's a horrible sight.

Anyway, I seen it, it ain't bad, prototype ain't bad ethier, but I can't play these because I lack the console(s) to play them, or a decent pc if pc versions can be played.

6. chaunceez

ok so batman then?

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/batmanarkhamasylum

VERSUS

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/prototype?q=Prototype

Prototype is worth a rent regardless of it's repetitive nature. Batman's a buy game, I'm excited to get my copy whenever I get it.

8. chaunceez

so should i get collorters edition of batman then?

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

If you like to collect collector edition, then sure. I don't know what's in it so I don't know. If you're a Batman fan, get it, I guess.

10. chaunceez

well im sorta a batman fan but not that much anyway.....

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Just get the regular edition. Unless you want a batarang.

12. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

If you like fast paced action and going rampage with superhuman powers on a city then definitely prototype, though for others it gets repetitive eventually.

Batman on the other hand has a much deeper gameplay, and if you are a fan of batman, you are going to love this game. The action in batman is not too bad either

13. chaunceez

but is batman long?

14. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

ooooo I have not finished it yet but its been quite something I have been playing it. Also there are lots of unlockables to find through out the game which slows me down the most.

But Im pretty sure if you ignore all that side quest and play the story, then the length of the game should be pretty alright.

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

8-10 hours for both games.

16. chaunceez

ok heres the deal i get batman Col edition and super mario galaxy or brawl
    played them both but cant seem to choose!!!

17. lilman

lilman Member

Brawl! Get Batman and Brawl!!!!MULTIPLAYER FUN!!!!

18. Amidamaru1234

Amidamaru1234 Well-Known Member

Batman, just for the sake of playing as Batman, and also because Prototype is too easy even on hard...

19. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Batman, I have finished it and that game is cool, it really feels that you're the Batman.

20. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

I must say Batman Arkem Asylum

I have both games and played them both

but batman is better in :

graphics
    storyline
    gameplay
    controls