1. This forum is in read-only mode.

barbie musketiers

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by elfkena, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

I downloaded the game and when I play it all I get is a white screen.
    I already read the common issues and It sais nothing about a white screen so what do i do now? ???
    does anyone now any patches that work for almost all ds games or something like that?
    thanks in advance

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What flash cart you using, and is the firmware the latest.

I hope not r4 :(

3. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

r4 with 1.18 firmware

4. groepie

groepie Member

I have dstt and i have also a white screen.....

5. Emma1981

Emma1981 Active Member

I also have a DSTT, with the latest firmware (the one that got M&L BIS working).

When I try to load I get an Err code message, saying to reset the system.

Any fixes on this yet?
    Post Merge: [time]1257590502[/time]
    I know this might seem like a really rubbish game that the hackers can't be bothered to work on, but please someone fix it! My little girl wants to play it.

6. gadsbyco

gadsbyco New Member

I have an R4DS with lastest firmware I also get a blank white screen. Does anyone know how to fix this game as my little daughter wants to play it really bad to. If anyone knows how to fix it in simple terms i would very much like the help or advice. Thanks in advance.

7. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Try search GbaTemp for Hex Edit codes.
    If you find, and don't know how to Hex Edit, just send the codes to me and I'll Hex edit for you.

8. budijoe

budijoe Member

I have R4 NDS.
    There isnt any hex edit code in gbatemp for this rom. Is it really hopeless for daughter to play this game?
    Since, most of the hackers are boys and most of them don't really like barbie.. no offense..

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Tried it on No$Gba 2.6a?
    Maybe it'll work on your computer/laptop.

10. gadsbyco

gadsbyco New Member

Ok don't think I mentioned this but a little new at all this. As stupid as it may seem I'm going to put it out there so all the other mum's trying to do this stuff for their kids can understand and not feel like idiots. What is No$Gba 2.6a? And what are hex edit codes? So sorry for my stupidness but if I don't ask I'll never understand.! :)

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

NO$GBA is a program for your computer that can play Nintendo DS games. It is not perfect, but works fairly well. You can find a link in the Common Issues thread.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Hex editing is modifying the game (internally). Usually done to bypass any checks that may exist to stop people from playing copied and downloaded games, but also done to create cheat codes for the game. This isn't something you have to worry about.

12. emsi81

emsi81 Well-Known Member

doesnt work on YSMenu either

13. gadsbyco

gadsbyco New Member

Thanks so much TirithRR for all the info. Now the next stupid question how do I get this game to work on my R4DS with v1.18 to work. I tried YSMenu that didn't work. I formatted my card and redownloaded but still nothing. Is there anyway? Living in hope.

14. Emma1981

Emma1981 Active Member

I know this is a crap game, but it's for my little one. Any hackers out there gonna fix this? Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase? I have DSTT using 1.17a07 firmware.

15. budijoe

budijoe Member

Yeah, my daughter so dissapointed because this game won't run in her ds, AFTER I promoted this game to her... Darn...

Bad Dad! Bad Dad!

16. lovelove

lovelove Member

cum on no hacker ready to patch this one im a girl is that why..
    boys where are you guys what can be more than a Barbie game ...waitin...and still waiting...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.