1. This forum is in read-only mode.

barbie and the three musketeers

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iwantndsroms, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

Hi all rom heads,i have downloaded the game mentioned (barbie and the three musketeers) and it does not work has anyone else had this problem p.s its for my 4 yr old girl not me lol.the screen just goes white i have tried formatting the sd and its still the same and the firmware is up to date ,using dslite and tried r4i v.14 and standard r4i with latest firmware neither of them load it .many thanks in advance for any replies.p.s not using ysmenu

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Seams that they is no fix yet for the rom, barbie and the three musketeers

I look on google and they are saying they is a save problem , or a error message

With R4 est cards

3. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

yes i remember now the screen didnt go white is came up with error code 4 while trying to load the rom.well the little one can wait until a cracked is sorted out,cheers

4. deesto

deesto Member

I just get a blank screen when loading on Acekard2 ... would be great to hear of a fix

5. dennism13

dennism13 New Member

CycloDS v1.56 first try "seemed" to be fine, but during game play had high pitched "speaker noise". 2nd attempt in "stealth mode" gave me a hung black screen. 3rd try (normal mode, like first try) worked fine.

Although R4 v1.18 gave me hung black screens.

6. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

well use YSmenu iot worked fine for me :D

7. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

It works fine on DSTT and DSTTi card

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.