1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Band Hero (U) DS ripped and white screen even after trying common issue fixes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ddrguitarpunk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddrguitarpunk

ddrguitarpunk Member

I have a SuperCard MiniSD Slot 2 card with a 2gb sd card and am running NDS Backup Tool (Slot 2) by running my Slot 2 card in DS mode through my R4i Gold 1.4 with an 8gb Sandisk class 4 micro SD, and tried the same method with my r4ultra. this is all on a DS Lite, if it matters.

anyway, after I opened the NDS backup tool, it would tell me to take out my slot 1 flash cart and put in the game I want to rip. this worked fine with Cooking Mama, Sim City DS, and some select older games. I've also tried various methods of patching my raw rom, but now matter how I'd do it, I'd get a white screen on every flash cart that I tried upon loading the game. (im addicted to DX, so I own about 5 different kinds and update the firmwares regularly) The band Hero icon loads in the R4 menu though when I select the game. anybody know if there's any sort of hex editing neccessary? and if so, any way I could go about figuring out how to do it? ive found myself wanting to get a few roms working that I havent seen on this site yet, so any help would be appreciated. if it is necessary for me to upload it, then someone will need to guide me through the steps or point me to a thread. but only reply if you really know what you're doing. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.