1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Balisongs?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by miros, Oct 23, 2009.

1. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I personally love balisongs (butterfly knives) and their ability to be manipulated for feats of skill and dexterity. I would like to think that I am decent, however none of my real life friends have a balisong to which I can compare our skills. Anyone else into the art of the Balisong?
    miros

2. zero hero

zero hero Member

sorry bt your all alown man :p

3. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

is that the one where you wave a stick?

4. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

nope. i'm scared of sharp objects haha.
    i did arnis for a while but quit, so i didn't reach the point where you can use weapons other than rattan sticks.

5. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Balisongs are the knives that you can flip around. They are one of my most favorite hobbies.
    miros

6. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

BALISONGS are used by criminals man! where did u get one?

7. SecretDL

SecretDL Member

I collect knives, but balisongs are illegal in my country (England). Anyway, I prefer knives I can use like bushcraft knives, filleting knives, whittling knives, that sort of thing.

8. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

i dont do balisongs man... someone might mistake me for a holduper or something...
    [​IMG]

but i use these...

[​IMG]

hohoho

9. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Bloody hell, a lot of those knives look like they are used fer somethin ' hahhaa

10. i sense Filipino humor in this thread
    anyway is that what we call those in our country? arent balisongs hand made knives from comb handles toothbrushes stuff like that?

11. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Balisongs arent only used by holduppers. Jeez. Im not a big fan, but they sure look cool being played with.