1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bakugan Defenders Of The Core DS USA Main Street Mission

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mordaki987, Nov 11, 2010.

1. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

hey yall i'm stuck at an impass. I'm playing bakugan defenders of the core for ds and i'm stuck at the USA Main Street Mission. I'm able to kill off the other crystals no problem but the larger crystal perched on top of one of the buildings i am unable to fly or get up to so that i can destroy it. if anyone has gotten by this mission or has played defenders of the core i would appreciate any help they might be able to provide so that i can progress further in the game. thanks in advance.

2. samnjohn

samnjohn Member

Yea I had that problem so I just used a differant Bakugan that had the ability to fly.... hope that helps u out

3. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

it helps sort of even with a flying bakugan i'm still not able to get up on top of that building where the crystal is. i don't know maybe i'm just doing things wrong lol. since i don't have cross neodragon and the only two flying bakugan i have are ingram and mega nemus.

4. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

use a flying bakugan, i beat the game only using dragonoid then after he gets kidnapped i used a dark dragon type bakugan