1. This forum is in read-only mode.

bad news for all

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maria22, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maria22

Maria22 New Member

the new dragon quest game will not work if downloaded i tried it and after looking it up on gamefaqs.com it states it won't if its a copy

2. tyguy94

tyguy94 Member

Really, did you try putting on disc? Also what system is it for?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they always say that, it's only a matter of time before there's a work around. Besides, gamefaqs is not the place to look up about running copied games.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Lol gamefaqs... Gamefaqs can suck my patch! There will always be a patch a few days or weeks, I have a patch for the Japanese one... So there will be a patch for the English one.

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

There's a bypass code on gbatemp.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=135925

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

See! So much for gamefaqs! :p

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

GameFAQs is only useful for finding out specification data on games, like release dates, the development team, publishers & walkthroughs, for emulation scene news gbatemp is where you should go.

And may I add that alot of the user reviews on GameFAQs are so biased :p

Especially the ones that are about games for older consoles. God what I would give to bash in the faces of those jerks who bash reviewed several games I loved as a kid, like dragon Buster 2:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/review/R59561.html

Let me just say that this jerk is a total jerk :p

He says the game has no obvious plot, wrong! If he didn't press the start button right after the title screen & waited a few seconds more he would have seen the game's prologue D'oh! :p

And by his description of the game, he seems to haven't even been able to finish Area 1, he says your only goal is to go beat up the boss on the mountain to the upper right, wrong again! That's only the end of Area boss, there are actually seven more Areas in the game! I know because played & finished this game back in grade school :p

Seriously current gen gamers should lay off reviewing old games if they can't get pass solid graphics, solid plot lines & gameplay elements :p

End of rant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.