1. This forum is in read-only mode.

bad ads on romulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lugia543, Dec 21, 2009.

1. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

yes i know the ads are PG-13 and yes my profile says i'm 13 but my parents doesn't like seeing unfriendly ads around romulation as it has caused alot of punishment. should i change my age to keep them away? it is tough not being able to play my ds for awhile just because of an ad

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

um...which ads are they?

no, ads shouldn't prevent you from enjoying your ds!!

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

If you report an ad to Seph, then he can try to remove it. He'll probably need the name of the website that it links to.

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I'm curious to what the "unfriendly"ads are that are causing this "punishment" ;)

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Speaking of ads, those talking ones always annoy me, i could just adblock them but i'm way too lazy to install the extension

6. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

I assume your referring to the evony ads, those and the talking fungus one are very annoying, I don't want people walking in with naked girls on the screen and I don't like hearing the loud ones, someone should say something, not to mention the pop-ups...

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

no it's the ad about the admin talking about uh.. let's just say it's the only ad that refers to the IRC chat. yes that one

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Seriously? It's just text.

9. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Hahaha. That's the least of your worries, that type of text is all over the net!

Seriously, your parents shouldn't expect more coming from a site that allows people to illegally download ROMs/ISOs.

10. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Just download when your parrents are not looking!?

11. nectarine

nectarine Active Member

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

those evony ads should not be showing, we've banned them already at least twice.

13. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

i still get them

14. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

me too..

15. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

use adblock

16. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

I also got that evony ad (do not join it)

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Oh noes...! Mommy, please, don't take mah laptop away...!

18. slipknot455

slipknot455 Member

honestly... your 13 and your parents are worried about seeing a lady who isn't even naked... gees you shouldn't even be on the internet then.

19. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I was getting them, but haven't noticed any today. Maybe it takes a bit for it to take effect?

20. ZeroBoogie

ZeroBoogie Member

i saw them evony ads myself today, twice, it is the 20 of December 2009 at 13h28 and another one at 12h45, even with adblock. thanks.