1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Backup psx games missing music

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Aug 10, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok, mortal komabat trilogy is the game (clone cd format) and used img burn to process it...

(iso is from here)

Using chipped ps2 slim to play.

Sound is heard (the hitting and stuff) but background music isn't heard...

Same problem I had with epsxe-but I thouhgt I could bypass this-guess I was wrong :(

Any way to have music going in this...and certain other games (wanting to burn resident evil survivor-but that will have the same trouble...and being in mdf/mds format it makes it annoyinh during cutscenes)

I'm aware that this has been asked recently but no one had any real answers...or any explanation other than something about "CD-DA"...

2. Terrormaster

Terrormaster Member

Yeah, I got the same problem with RE Survivor I've downloaded here. It's terrible, all voices, except title " RESIDENT EVIL BLA_BLA_BLA", are missed, and sounds in scenes also can't be heard. So I'm lookin' for answers too.

I heard about this in Russian forums. Some games*mdf (or mds) can be healed by converting you game to another format like *.bin or *.img. Try this. Also this problem can be occured by *.cue files, I don't really know much, so find info and try to get this cue.

Anyway it's nothing, I still haven't sound in RES. So please somebody upload new image in bin format or other, not mds. Please!!!

3. rigg619420

rigg619420 Member

I've also got the same deal with X-Men vs. Street Fighter. That's retarded. Any way to fix that problem?