1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Back after a long time...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by omega zero master 28973, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hello everyone,

I don't know if many of you guys recognize me, but it's been a while since I was here. When I joined this community I was about 9 years old and I didn't really know what I was doing. I downloaded a few rom's here and just registered on the forum. I really had no idea how stupid I looked back then. I could hardly understand any English then and had no idea how to hold myself up. I was merely just a kid of 9 years old. Other then that, I really liked the community here. That is one of the main reason's I came back. I've really changed alot. My knowledge in live and computers has grown alot and I'm not the kid I was years ago. Also my English has gotten much better. When I look back at all the stupid posts I made I feel pretty ashamed, but I also miss the time I had here. That's why I decided to return and be a part of the community again. Now there's one thing, should I create another account or could a staffmember change my name? Anyway, I'm glad I returned and I hope to be a part of the community again!

Greetings, Jesse

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Howdy.

3. Howdy partner :)

4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hello.