1. This forum is in read-only mode.

B&W Discussion

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by basho1213, Sep 13, 2010.

1. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure there are a million other threads. but eh.
    Ok so do you guys think that it will have the same thrill as r&b?
    How many of you actually remember it?

I do. I was probably about 7 when it came out.
    This was when pokemon fans didn't have to hide in the closet.
    All ages could play and it wasn't stupid.
    Do you guys think that B&W will clear the slate and rekindle the awesomeness?

2. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

you got my vote in yeah it will, hopefully the stupid people don't climb out of the woodwork to screw it up >__>

i remember the first time i got Red & Blue, some old guy was picking on me for getting this game and turn around a few days later saw the person in wal-marts buying the games himself

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

».»

i would say since it's a new series...with no previous relation to older pokèmon games...it has a high chance of doing so ^_^ though i've never been told differently about playing pokèmon games...they're all fun to me ^O^

4. basho1213

Yeah see I hope whoever started the whole "pokemon is gay" thing dies in a fire.

How about that dreamworld thing though, that looks pretty sweet.

5. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

its got a new spin on the franchise, so it might bring in more people than normal to buy it, i know i have the reserve on the japanese edition when it comes out

6. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

B&W look nice but....I just thought of something, dont you think that the new pokemons are a bit too...wierd? I mean, they could do them more good looking or cute...but the fire pig for example...where did they took THAT? doesnt it look wierd for a pokemon?

7. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

I'll play B/W, but I'm not terribly excited about it. Pokemon has gotten stale for me.

8. basho1213

B/W is supposedly going to be fresh. I really hope its not an overstatement.