1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Avatar The Movie for DS, DSi-Enhanced games, and DSi Only games.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by MissMarlo, Apr 23, 2010.

1. MissMarlo

MissMarlo Well-Known Member

Hi!
    I was just curious about this. I have a few questions.

1. What's the DSi enhancement in Avatar: The Movie game for DS? I saw it today, and was curious if it had any cool features.
    2. What are some other games with DSi Enhancements? Are there any with cool DSi enhancements?
    3. What are the DSi exclusive cartridge games? (Not DSiware. I can check that out.) I bought one today, Foto Showdown, and IT isn't terrible. System Flaw looked awful. I like the one I got today. It's a simple concept, and a total Pokemon ripoff, but it's kind of cool that pictures with different dominant colours generate different monsters. What are the others, and what are they about?

Thanks!
    ~MM

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

1. On Wikipedia it mentions 3D, so they probably used the DSi cameras to make the game appear more 3D than the graphics already are.
    2. So far, the only games I know of with actual DSi enhancements (and not anti-piracy that gives off the same error as a DSi-enhanced game) are Jam Sessions 2 and Assassin's Creed II. Jam Sessions 2 has a sound editing system that is like the one on the DSi, but it's only able to be used while the game is in a DSi. Assassin's Creed II gives you the ability to take a picture of your face and use that for wanted posters.
    3. I'm thinking Foto Showdown and System Flaw are the ONLY DSi-Only games created as of now....

I hope this helped.

3. MissMarlo

MissMarlo Well-Known Member

thanks for the post! :)