1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Avalon Code freeze

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by piroart, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piroart

piroart New Member

Hello! I'm kinda new. I'm trying to play Avalon Code on no$gba emulator, and it works fine, provided I don't ever try to buy anything. Does anyone have the same problem with it freezing when you enter Romaioni's store? Not entirely freezing either, you can still see him breathing and sometimes the menu works, but it never let's me leave the buy menu. It's kind of frustrating. Thanks for any help.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Moved to Technical Help. Which version of no$gba do you have? 2.6a is the latest :)

3. piroart

piroart New Member

Sorry for being in the wrong area! :p I have the latest version but it still glitches in the shop menu. Any ideas?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Make sure you are using 2.6a. Choose the Help -> About and it will tell you exactly what version you are using.

Otherwise, if it's a clean dump (fresh download from Romulation, no patches) and you are not using any cheat codes, then you will have to wait for a new version of no$gba that is compatible.

Or you may try iDeaS, but no$gba is generally more compatible.

5. piroart

piroart New Member

I am using 2.6a. I've tried downloading it twice. I guess I'll just suffer through. Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.