1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Assassin's Creed II Long Weapons

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by boxihead, Nov 11, 2010.

1. boxihead

boxihead Well-Known Member

Hello,
    In Assassin's Creed II can I wield long weapons? I know I can pick them up from brutes, but can I wield it like a normal weapon? Like Ezio does with it, but permanent?

Thanks.

Yours Anonymous
    WTO.

2. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I don't think you can wield it permanently. you can wield it forever as long as you don't jump

3. boxihead

Or Free Run.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

No. There would be no room for it in your villa anyways.

5. boxihead

What about Mace's? You know the ones you can buy.

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

as long as you have a sword unequiped you can steal one from an enemy. or you can buy a better one in the small weapons category.

7. boxihead

Re: Assassin\\\\\\\'s Creed II Long Weapons

Steal? You mean keep or just pick up? And Small Weapons? You mean a Knife?

Off topic is there anyway to get a shave for Ezio(By this I mean change the face model)?
    Post Merge: [time]1289634366[/time]
    Just for the note ive finished the game, got Altair's full outfit and sword if that helps.
    Post Merge: [time]1289634791[/time]
    Also is there any way to DROP a weapon thats set in the weapon circle?
    Post Merge: [time]1289635776[/time]
    I stand Corrected. You can Free run while wielding long weapons, but you have to press RT+A (Or for Playstaion version R2+ X) at the exact same time or Ezio will drop them.

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

didn't you do the tutorial? you can steal weps from an enemy

9. boxihead

Can you Drop a weapon, I lost my sword and picked up the weapon of a guard, and it became my permanent weapon (Until I went to the villa and switched it). Could I, if I somehow lost my sword, pick up a long weapon and keep it or not. I know you can Disarm them but can you keep the weapon?

10. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

No, long weapons are unable to be stolen and kept permanently. I tried.

11. boxihead

Really? After I finished the game I lost my sword and dagger, but I got them back in the Villa Auditore. By the way Mikeac you are wrong. To continue my story, I fought a few guards (Well I poisoned one and dual assassinated the other two) than picked up the hammer of one. When I went back to the Villa Auditore, I swapped it with the Sword of Altair and it disappeared. So maybe I could lose my sword, pick up a Brutes and it would be permanent. So what I mean is can I DROP them, but still get them back in the Villa Auditore?

12. boxihead

Well, as much as I hate to say it, there is no way to get a Brutes weapons. So there is no more need to try... Going out Dramatically.

13. boxihead

Oh yeah can I get the invisible sword? (Glitch)

14. Avatar33

From what I have read in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood you can keep two handed weapons by buying scabbards for them at tailors, but because of that you cannot carry around a one handed weapon

15. boxihead

Yes I read that myself, rather annoying, considering Ezio's 40-48 in Brotherhood and that I preffer to play as young Ezio (So yeah I never finish sequence 11, done it before that's why I never did it again).