1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Assasin's Creed II Discovery

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by aznviet, Dec 22, 2009.

1. aznviet

aznviet New Member

ummm I'm not sure if a post like this already exists but didn't the 2nd assasin's creed game for ds come out a month ago?

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Yes it did. What's the deal? Is there a problem on your hands?

3. aznviet

aznviet New Member

well umm yes its jsut ive searched the romulation archives and could only find the first assasins creed

4. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

That's because, since the second Assassin's Creed game has a DSi feature, thus you need a DSi flashcart to play.(like the AceKard2i)

The reason it is not on this site is because not everyone has a DSi flashcart. But, if you have a DSi flash cart then E-Mail me and I can give you a .NDS file so you can play it.

SoulRunner

5. keyb13

keyb13 Well-Known Member

what is with dstti flashcart, it is dsi flashcart too

6. aznviet

aznviet New Member

butu mm i foudn it on another site and it does work on normal ds man the only thing it needs for dsi is a special feature where you put ur own face in the wanted poster tahts all so lol FOUND IT XD

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

must download that on other sites ;)

look out, it is dsi enhanced.

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I read in several different places that people were able to get a clean rom to run on YSMenu. I tried to test this, but I couldn't get it to work. Then again though, I can't be sure that I got a clean rom either. I may have gotten one that somebody attempted to patch.

I'll try it out again later if I have time. Downloading off those commercial download sites is awful though. A four or five minute download here is about a 20 minute download elsewhere.

9. NeoHack

NeoHack Well-Known Member

Thats where I think romulation shines! The links on other sites are mostly from file hosts (such as Rapidshare,Megaupload etc.)that limits the download speed (Rapishare is the worst if youre not a premium user) and Romulation have 2 own servers that have a greater speed limit!