1. This forum is in read-only mode.

asking a few questions about AKmenu DSTT(i) 1.21, possible revival

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Devilkid32176, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

okay, surfing through filetrip and found this, it is AK menu for the DSTT(i) but the author seem to drop the project and would like to know how hard it would be to update this setup:

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/flashcart-files/download-akmenu-dstti-121-f24251.html

i mean yeah, this seems to beat me for using DSTTi but still wanting the look of akmenu >_<

i know some C+ and java coding and quite a bit in little stuff, so i would like to know what it would take to get this project off of the ground :)

1st edit: from what i could tell, just doing some swapping & patching this firmware with the newest AKMenu stuff it might turn out good, combine it with the latest DAT files for YSMenu/TTMenu this should be fun to test out and tinker with the settings

only major thing is, if you want to switch the skins you have to either manually change it with a computer right now or after changing the skin on the card through the firmware, wait 10 ~ 15 seconds then turn off the system then when you start the card again, the new skin will be on there

hope this helps out anyone that is a little confused about this firmware, im going to fiddle and tinker with it more to see if i can't work out the bugs in this :) hell maybe get the kinks worked out of this like joel did for maio for Acekard 2i ;P