1. This forum is in read-only mode.

asdasdad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canoso777, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Canoso777

Canoso777 Well-Known Member

asdasdsa

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Re: Wat do You think About Slayer?

It's a well known fact heavy metal has a direct link with Satan.

3. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

it's a well know fact that "that" are don't even important (mostly Metallica (I'm not a fan) trash metal isn't a satanic being they almost always talk about politic or the human decadence), slipknot are the emos of metal you know? and i will tell you that is worst if you think of the lyrics of the hip-hop or things like that (it's all about sex drugs and money(and i hardly believe in that anyone could deny it))

if you like the music. You shouldn't you care what people think or what the lyrics say (the term subliminal message not only referred to the song put into reverse, and then it will say satanic messages). some times the message of the song isn't what it seems...
    Many metal bands play on the policy issues of brotherhood between us and even love. so do not be a fool and not worry what people say (or even religions (sometimes they exaggerate, and I'm not saying you should stop believing in "god", you are free to believe in what you want))

But if it bother you so much, then change the music you like, for a music the society accepts.
    Just remember what a wise man once said... be normal ... and the world accept you, be mad ..... and you will be their leader!

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I think you're going to hell. Music hell. Because frankly Slayer and Slipknot are some of the most terrible, overrated, overplayed attempts at music I have ever heard, and the people that frequently enjoy their music are usually unbalanced idiots trying to rebel. Get rid of your necklace and the heavy shoes/boots, start wearing shirts that aren't black, and go be a human being and listen to music that doesn't suck ass.

5. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Well said, Seki.
    And that means you should listen to the Beatles.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Like what kind of music would you advise?

Taylor Swift?

Kanye West?

Bah, I'm no fan of slayer...but you had to mention slipknot didn't you.

I'm catholic, but meh, I can enjoy what I want, though I'd prefer static x, nighwish, within tempation and of course Korn :)

If I was older maybe.

THat all said though, techno is my secondary choice, hardcore to be exact.

7. super_pastafari32

I love you hypnos. Please marry me :p

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I ain't queer dude...

...I think it's time for Marlin Manson...

[me=hYpNoS]now listens to "this is the new S****"[/me]

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You two are going straight to hell.

The Beatles aren't even acceptable, they give out the idea that we must share love. This love provokes the act of casual sex which is a sin.

All heavy metal is music from the devil itself.

10. super_pastafari32

C'mon Nat you're saying that, but you instead don't belive in hell. So, what's the matter?

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I've been known to be possessed occasionally. At one dreadful part of my life, my eyes got tainted with watching Elvis Presley on the TV tube, ever since then Satan has been channeling through me. I fight him, but I can only fight for so long.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Not all.

Ever heard christian metal?

Strange yet awsome stuff XD

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No. It's unholy.

Those bands are only trying to trick young catholics and christians into thinking that metal is 'okay'. Well it's not, they're under the temptations of Satan and are trying to tempt the young'uns. All the music have subliminal message to raise their hands and symbolize the devil, and contain subliminal messages to throw their heads around in anger and fury, along with participate this with others. The guitar and bass instruments are also used in such a way that they contain messages to kill and to not respect your superiors.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Personally I'd advise The Mint Chicks (the album Screens is amazing), Juno Reactor, Aes Dana, Asura, Daft Punk, JUSTICE and Armin van Buuren.

15. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

I think as long as the lyrics don't so provocative(maybe like ero), all music can be accepted.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

We can't even prove IF there really is a heaven, hell or an after life so yeah, why the feck should you care what overly religious people say.

And IMHO, God is a cool dude himself, unless he likes Rap & Gangsta garbage then that'd be the one reason he'd be a total douche :p

17. Canoso777

Canoso777 Well-Known Member

Oooooh plz The Beatles are other Satan Lovers, Have you seen All the Subliminal Messages in their Songs????
    I think that They are the Father of Subliminal Messages.

18. super_pastafari32

yep... but really that thing of the reverse playback is shit... most of times isn't real... most of times the people say that just for defamation to the artist :p

19. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

If hell were real, you wouldn't be going.