1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Art Academy Save Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Aug 11, 2010.

1. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

I Know this game is DSi-enhanced.

I have Acekard 2.1. with Akaio 1.7.1. but the game says:

"Save File could not be accessed. Please Re-insert the game card and try again".

This is AP? How to fix it?

Thanks!

2. wesley0104

wesley0104 Active Member

@ wasbeer500

Check the rom settings at the game and look if the save type is unknown/auto, if not change it to unknown/auto.
    If it doesn't work after that delete your current save file and try again.

This is no AP but the game does have AP, it freezes randomly.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

meh... they have to fix this for the ones without a SuperCard DSTWO, the game is awesome I can tell you ;)

4. wesley0104

wesley0104 Active Member

Do you have a SUPERCARD ? if you have one you're lucky

Still, i hope the fix it fast for other cards, i have an acekard 2i, i can play it but just for a short time, and that's frustrating if your masterpiece can't be saved because it freezes.

5. wasbeer500

I did delete my save file, but I still can't start my game. It keeps saying:

"The save data could not be accessed. Please turn off the power and reinsert the Game Card."

Everytime I start, I keep getting this. Maybe I'm going to buy the game this afternoon... Is this a good idea? Or will you guys be SURE it will be cracked?

6. wesley0104

wesley0104 Active Member

I'm not 100% sure it will be cracked, though people on GBAtemp say that they're trying to create a fix/patch, but if you want to buy it, atleast wait another day to make sure there is no fix, i'm playing the japenese version now, and that one works fine, I think it won't be long before they make a patch.

It's very strange that doesn't work, I've had the same problem, then I downloaded the 1.7.1 firmware and it worked after that.

7. wasbeer500

Okay, I uploaded my loaders again and now it works. I can get in. But when exactly does is freeze? :( :p

8. wesley0104

wesley0104 Active Member

It freezes at random, so I can't really say when it freezes, sometimes after 5 min and the other time after 2 min it's really an annoying AP

9. wasbeer500

Ok it did freeze. If the fix isn't here by two days, I will force myself to buy it :p

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

no need to buy it:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=46004.0 ;)

11. wesley0104

wesley0104 Active Member

Thank you :)

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

please leave a reply in that topic if it works or not.

13. wasbeer500

Thank you sooo very much Kiekoes. You're the BEST!