1. This forum is in read-only mode.

arm7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lady jane, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lady jane

lady jane Active Member

what have i done wrong?tools extract eg lost in blue,nothin happens help.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the instruction readme? Do you have the GUI injector?

3. lady jane

lady jane Active Member

downloaded every thing as said.followed instructions..when i press extract and choose game.. press open...i can see save but when i press it it doesnt give option where you want to save too.

4. anandjones

Either a bug with the program, or just you can't do it with that ROM with the injector.

5. Un4goten_Syn

Un4goten_Syn Member

Star Wars The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance

I downloaded this game and tried using it on My R4 SDHC with software Version 1.21. it freezes right after the intro clip. IDk if the Arm7 file will have any effect on it. From what I read, it didn't work for the people that tried it.

6. anandjones

It's only worked for a few people with different flashcarts, arm7 wise. Best thing to do is wait for new firmware for your flashcart anyway.

7. Un4goten_Syn

Un4goten_Syn Member

from what I've seen on the internet and, even the home site for the R4. My version of 1.21 is the highest that I've ever seen for the R4. Officially, I think it goes up to 1.19. ;D

8. anandjones

No, that's unoffical, proper official is 1.18. The homepage of the original R4 website is down. r4ds.com, however the Chinese website is up. Proper website. http://r4ds.cn/

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

R4 SDHC is a clone and not a real R4, thus it uses a different firmware.

1.19 is an unofficial firmware for the real original R4. The highest official firmware for the original R4 is 1.18

10. lady jane

lady jane Active Member

i have the firm ware 1.18.i have done about four games and none work keep saying cant find data...games are..margots maths..imagine skate princess..jamie olver cooking cant think of other one...sorry to be pain.

11. anandjones

What are you wanting by quoting those posts? It is an unofficial firmware, best thing would be to arm7 them which you should have already tried, or try using YSMenu. I'll find the link later.

Here is YSMenu. http://www.mediafire.com/?m2zwdnmwkzm

12. MonsterBoy

MonsterBoy New Member

I used the directions I found here and they worked for me. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94755

13. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried this unofficial 1.19 firmware for r4ds and does it work?

14. anandjones

Yes it works for those R4 users that tried it.

15. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

pfft....i tried out r4 sdhc and it says "this is fake!!!".....lucky it didnt brick my r4....

16. Un4goten_Syn

Un4goten_Syn Member

I'm on Version 1.25 right now, and it works just fine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.