1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ARM7 Injector (GUI version) Download? (omgrofl.com doesnt work anymore)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Skane, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

I need to get ARM7 Injector (GUI version) so I can patch my own games. Can someone that already has it or knows where to actually get one please upload it to rapidshare, fantomshare, megaupload, etc and post the link for me? Thanks abunch!

PS: Im trying to use it to patch GTA:CW so I can play on wifi on my R4 SDHC card.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You'll just have to google for it, or use another alternative (which there are many of, DSLazy, Buff etc), OMGROFL is now claimed as a harmful site too.

3. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Yeah. I googled it...havent found any. You can do the same thing as DSlazy? I have DSlazy but I thought the ARM7 Injector did something a bit different. The linFox Domain says that it does something different, anyways.

4. anandjones

It just makes it easier to do so.

5. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Oh. Well then.....I guess its back to experimenting. What ARM7 file should I import? I mean, which game should I copy the ARM7 file from? Or is it the ARM9 file that allows wifi?

6. anandjones

Well, find the download amongst the 30 odd pages in the topic, with supposedly working wifi patch, if it's a ROM, then just use that, if it's the binaries, then use both and rebuild it into a GTA: CTW ROM.

7. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Alright. I used the ones you provided on the first page of the sticky topic. Those worked for the game not the wifi. I'll search for the link and use it. Then I'll pass it on to the bu-kus of people I know are hurting like me.

8. googolplex1234

googolplex1234 Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TEQYWN3G

I think that is the Wifi patched one. It was posted in the topic.
    Try it, maybe it will work. I haven't tried it, so get it at your own risk. ;)

9. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Thanks mate! Downloading now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.