1. This forum is in read-only mode.

arm 7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by a1j9o94, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a1j9o94

a1j9o94 Active Member

how exactly do i use the arm 7 patch

2. Mozzzzii

Mozzzzii Well-Known Member

HOW TO DO ARM7 PATCH....
    (although called a patch, you are actually replacing the arm7.bin file in the non-working game with another arm7.bin file from another random "working"game.)

Download DSBuff... http://filetrip.net/f3100-dsbuff--v1-Final.html

1... choose a game that works ( i used 7 wonders of the ancient world, just cos it was top of my list of games & it works on my ds)

2... open DS Buff and click the browse for file button on top, and locate ANY game that you know works on your DS (as the donor)

3... select unpack it ( icon of box with red circle in)

4... select a directory to unpack to

5... Deselect all boxes except the arm7 box, .....only select/tick the Arm7

6... it will unpack arm7.bin

7... Close DS Buff, you now have an arm7.bin file that you will now replace into the Game that doesn't load because of save file error

8... Open DS Buff again

9... Click browse button at the top and find your game that has a save error "Blah Blah game that don't work.nds" file on your computer

10... Then click the icon 2 boxes to the right of the unpack icon when you hover over it should say "Arm7"

11... click the Little folder icon & locate the arm7.bin file you created earlier and press the green tick

12... choose a new name for this nds file

13... Copy this new file to your sd card ....Done

Someone on a different forum said this was working with the arm7 patch for Itouch

Not sure if you would need to hold down A or X until it has loaded like on Acekard, but worth a try....:)

....Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.